Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A TL road map for the EUR/USD

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just by viewing the TL's, we get a perceived idea of the route of price action for the future.
Mr paul! you seem to be a very good artist here, the 2 blue trend line you have drawn from top to bottom !the above one seems to have been corrected with a doji candlestick right? but the below trend line still has to get it correction and so we need a correction to when the vertical one gets broken so we are headed south ! after all the fuss with aud/chf I plan to stick with 3 pairs eur/usd ,aud/usd and usd/chf !!

Re: A TL road map for the EUR/USD

LOL, I know how to draw TL's. That's money!

Mr paul! you seem to be a very good artist here, the 2 blue trend line you have drawn from top to bottom !the above one seems to have been corrected with a doji candlestick right? but the below trend line still has to get it correction and so we need a correction to when the vertical one gets broken so we are headed south ! after all the fuss with aud/chf I plan to stick with 3 pairs eur/usd ,aud/usd and usd/chf !!

Re: Nifty

3 people already beat you to the punch there. It does not work, because I think it has something to do with being able to track my IP address.
That's the nice thing about TJ. Make a request, and then the PM's are inundated.
Oh boy,This could have been solved just by changing the proxy server so they won't be able to locate your location but Then It is America and it has strict laws and you could get in problem, No one wants that and especially me to miss you on traderji-LOL! unlike India where there is non for Internet we do everything for free ! I would ask my friends who are Computer nerds how this can be solved and see if they can come up with any solution!

Re: Nifty

Good news is on the horizon. Just read my PM.

Oh boy,This could have been solved just by changing the proxy server so they won't be able to locate your location but Then It is America and it has strict laws and you could get in problem, No one wants that and especially me to miss you on traderji-LOL! unlike India where there is non for Internet we do everything for free ! I would ask my friends who are Computer nerds how this can be solved and see if they can come up with any solution!

You did it again! You picked my brain! I was getting ready for an update on it and cable. Cable might have a slight job north, and Euro may begin a more formidable correction, even though circa 100 pips is probably it.

I was thinking about taking out my short, but I decided to hedge it and gain some pips while I ride in the opposite direction.
Mr paul how about this nzd/usd ! this looks like a perfect trend line broke and correction?

hills_5000

Hi Paul .. the E/U is moving down to the lower trend line where it also meets the KS. Is that what ur saying ?

But since ur hedging ...means its headed north...now how does one infer that

You did it again! You picked my brain! I was getting ready for an update on it and cable. Cable might have a slight job north, and Euro may begin a more formidable correction, even though circa 100 pips is probably it.

I was thinking about taking out my short, but I decided to hedge it and gain some pips while I ride in the opposite direction.

Nifty

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is my new look Nifty chart!!! I got to give a plug to XTB for this one. Also, a special thanks to everyone that jumped in and came up with so many ideas.

This market is headed south for a correction, and the top of the daily cloud (in pic) at 5215 will be a decision point. Once this market gets there, it will leave no doubts which way it goes from there. If it heads back north, then I look definitely for the bottom of the weekly cloud at 5563 to contain to bring on a powerful reversal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2