Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you aditya! Your collage has opened from yesterday I come every evening Near St xaviers collage to drink tea at Arun tea stall, I am damn sure you know! Why has the front gate been closed of the collage?
I have a Morning Session.... No idea about why the Front Gate was closed during evening....

And, ATS.... it is the adda of every Xaverian....

I am still experimenting and trying my hands at it.... Have a very small capital for this ongoing experiment.... From June 2010 onwards
woh that's almost 1 and a half year! I hope you find the right stuff and become a success trader and earn a lots of money I hope you know how much can be made trading ! And I asked you a question somewhere in this thread we were discussing about the legality did you find out that can a individual take permission or request to trade ?

woh that's almost 1 and a half year! I hope you find the right stuff and become a success trader and earn a lots of money I hope you know how much can be made trading ! And I asked you a question somewhere in this thread we were discussing about the legality did you find out that can a individual take permission or request to trade ?
Saif... I have gone through FEMA and it clearly mentions that we are free to trade in Currency Derivatives in India or abroad..... Plain and simple..... However, that amendment which RBI brought around Feb/Apr creates the confusion.....

But still, I maintain my stand, that it is completely legal to trade in Forex, however, we first need to take the permission from RBI to trade it abroad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2