Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saif, I find that your queries pertain to Forex pairs.... are you just trading on Demo MT4... or do you trade in Equities with real money too....
Yes But I have been doing my home work on trading and in 2 months I have been excellent doing it ,Not bragging but I am sure Paul Sir will agree to this :p But I still have lot to learn! Aditya I have blown my account twice ! I mainly have interest in certain forex pair I love currency trading more than anything in my life and I also keep an eye on nifty,Sensex and S & P 500

Yes But I have been doing my home work on trading and in 2 months I have been excellent doing it ,Not bragging but I am sure Paul Sir will agree to this :p But I still have lot to learn! Aditya I have blown my account twice ! I mainly have interest in certain forex pair and I also keep an eye on nifty,Sensex and S & P 500
Demo A/c or Real A/c

hills_5000

learning process.. Demo a/c of 100K USD bought to 500K and then blown down to zero in 6 months. Next demo a/c again 100K made to 150K and then bought down to zero. With each demo a/c the casual approach has gone away. Serious thinking taken over. Now I take trades when they are right and not because " lets see" or " i am sure this will happen" . The day you trade your demo like real and make profits over a period of time is when you think you're ready. But you still need to be able to do money management correctly over a longer period to go through all the possible news hrs , reversals, wars , assasinations , earthquakes , scandals etc . Then if you have still managed profits , you're ready . Paul your views. Hope you're enjoying your day out before winter sets in.

it look more like an order- hahahaha I am on real account and also on demo account and I have real since from 3 months ! As I have changed my Analysis to Ichimoku as I understood how superior the analsyis could be I am doing it on demo since 2 months and it is working out perfectly ! further I have blown 2 real account since a year! The latter one was blown in the month of july! but I have again funded a small amount to my real one!

it look more like an order- hahahaha I am on real account and also on demo account and I have real since from 3 months ! As I have changed my Analysis to Ichimoku as I understood how superior the analsyis could be I am doing it on demo since 2 months and it is working out perfectly ! further I have blown 2 real account since a year! The latter one was blown in the month of july! but I have again funded a small amount to my real one!
It looked like an order because you didn't notice the highlighted words in quote :)

learning process.. Demo a/c of 100K USD bought to 500K and then blown down to zero in 6 months. Next demo a/c again 100K made to 150K and then bought down to zero. With each demo a/c the casual approach has gone away. Serious thinking taken over. Now I take trades when they are right and not because " lets see" or " i am sure this will happen" . The day you trade your demo like real and make profits over a period of time is when you think you're ready. But you still need to be able to do money management correctly over a longer period to go through all the possible news hrs , reversals, wars , assasinations , earthquakes , scandals etc . Then if you have still managed profits , you're ready . Paul your views. Hope you're enjoying your day out before winter sets in.
Was this description about you or Saif

Yes adi, I am sorry but I didn't noticed it, Again Yes I have blown it 2 times latter one was in july with 340$ blown off on etoro because of some stupid signal provider :( that was a hell lot of money and cost for me
No need to be sorry..... It's absolutely okay between friends.... and what is etoro?

No need to be sorry..... It's absolutely okay between friends.... and what is etoro?
Etoro is a stupid forex broker who lure young and amateur investors and traders by their video game platform and performance and showing people 10000% yes (ten thousand )RIO gain in 3 months! They have a openbook there was a user majel who did it!They show on etoro that normally people making 500%-1000% and you can follow their trades by joining them in your portfolio if you have one! The gain (500%-1000%) in a month or so - now that is laughable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2