Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm cheating. I'm looking at the map. If I'm going to chat with everyone from Kolkata, I might as well be there myself.

Yes, you are south of the airport. Maybe the Anupama Housing complex off of Major Arterial Rd?
BTW, you are welcome to tell me to be quiet if I am getting too nosey.

Paul Sir.... seriously, your knowledge about Kolkata is more than me.... If you can find out Haldiram's in Google Maps, it's 1km from my house....

And 72km in 45min in Kolkata..... forget about it.... The fastest public transport in Kolkata runs at 60km/hr....

Wow! That's right! Sir Linkon. One of the true masters.
Do any of you ever get together in a restaurant somewhere for a little traders' suaree?
SIr, No Sir I guess that will never happen because most of the people aren't aware or don't know or not interested or even doesn't believe in currency or forex trading!

Saif, Here is a useful NIOS Link for Students

Over, here there are 2 documents at bottom left hand corner:

Boards recognizing NIOS

Universities recognizing NIOS

Under Universities, it mentions Calcutta University..... So, Yes.... St. Xavier's should take you as NIOS Student......:)

Being Autonomous, St. Xavier's is free to frame it's own syllabus and conduct the examinations.... However, it still issues the Certificate in the name of Calcutta University...

I'm cheating. I'm looking at the map. If I'm going to chat with everyone from Kolkata, I might as well be there myself.

Yes, you are south of the airport. Maybe the Anupama Housing complex off of Major Arterial Rd?
BTW, you are welcome to tell me to be quiet if I am getting too nosey.
Sir my best guess is that he may be living in or near alipore or many square

Saif, Here is a useful NIOS Link for Students

Over, here there are 2 documents at bottom left hand corner:

Boards recognizing NIOS

Universities recognizing NIOS

Under Universities, it mentions Calcutta University..... So, Yes.... St. Xavier's should take you as NIOS Student......:)
Thank you aditya! Your collage has opened from yesterday I come every evening Near St xaviers collage to drink tea at Arun tea stall, I am damn sure you know! Why has the front gate been closed of the collage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2