Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, stop bragging! You make us 55-year olds feel bad--lol.

Do you leave around Park Circus too?

I know there are others, but MurAt is also from Kolkata.

Hi Saif..... had earlier read that you are just 17..... and I thought that I was the youngest one out on this forum..... I am a little older at 20 :).... feeling happy..... and to top it all, your location shows as Kolkata....

Hi Saif..... had earlier read that you are just 17..... and I thought that I was the youngest one out on this forum..... I am a little older at 20 :).... feeling happy..... and to top it all, your location shows as Kolkata....
Yes Aditya I am the youngest here :p ! I have been trading since mid's 16 but that was with fundamental now I switched to 100% tech I don't even look at the Imp dates now days :p Are you from kolkata to dear friend? Wow there are so many people on TJ from kolkata!

Hey, stop bragging! You make us 55-year olds feel bad--lol.

Do you leave around Park Circus too?

I know there are others, but MurAt is also from Kolkata.
Not around Park Circus, but near the Airport..... However, my college is near Park Circus....

Re: Aud/chf

That is right!. If the tail breaks it by 1,000 pips, but the body still finishes on the right side, it was not broken.
The nature of a TL break is such that a strong candle will break the TL.
Yes, afterward, we look for the correction.

I look forward to your e-mail. I'll take yours first. I got a big one coming your way, too.

For now, I'm out of here. We got one last gorgeous day to enjoy, then the wintry cold sets in starting tomorrow-- according to my SR's and SD channel. I'm serious!

THank you very much sir for your reply, Sir My first question is that if a candle goes wandering below a trend line but it only stays below the trend line for some time and then comes back above only leaving the tail below the trend line "BUT" not closing below the tend line it will not be considered as a trend line break right Sir? Sir a break of a trend line is only considered when a longer than usual candle settles or closes below the trend line am I correct sir?? then only we look for a correction back to the point where the trend line has been broken? sir for aud/chf Sir I will wait for the point when it touches the SPAN - A BEcause I DON'T WANT a trade my trade floating around - 400 pips hahaha! Sir but in case if it doesn't reaches there at what point should I look to sell this???????? Sir a very big email is coming to your inbox from my side :pPPPP

Re: Aud/chf

That is right!. If the tail breaks it by 1,000 pips, but the body still finishes on the right side, it was not broken.
The nature of a TL break is such that a strong candle will break the TL.
Yes, afterward, we look for the correction.

I look forward to your e-mail. I'll take yours first. I got a big one coming your way, too.

For now, I'm out of here. We got one last gorgeous day to enjoy, then the wintry cold sets in starting tomorrow-- according to my SR's and SD channel. I'm serious!
Sir thank you very much for replying and explaining but Sir if the Span-A is not hit where would i look to sell this Sir? thank you I got your email sir just opened my main A reply is comming sir :)

Paul Sir...... Linkon Sir is also from Kolkata..... Our own Ichimoku Master

EDIT:
To Paul Sir and all the followers of this Thread,

Sorry on behalf of me and Saif for creating a lot of Spam and sharing our personal thoughts and chatting in between on a thread like this..... If you wish you may skip the posts from 1982 onwards till 2059....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2