Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully agree. If you are not in long now, it is too late.

I am more comfortable going short on EURUSD and AUDUSD on a longer timeframe.

Somehow not able to go long even though 4H is signaling a buy. I have following set of reasons
1) Very high volatility, direction keeps changing
2) It is a small correction and my entry wud be late
3) I dont feel that its worth taking risk somehow.

wat do u feel..

Regards
Raj

Eur/chf

As per request:

This pair has a strong potential for a drop. The thing I don't like about it is that it stopped in the middle of the stream on the weekly. The top of the daily cloud at 1.1934 has strong bounce potential, and because the move has been so slow since the reversal, I still do not have a lot of confidence it is going to make it that far. From a strict chart perspective, 1.1934 should be on the radar. As a trader, I'm not buying the bait. It could dip at 1.1939 (as example), then bounce strongly from there.

I fully agree. If you are not in long now, it is too late.
SIr thank you for your reply and the previous reply Sir,:))))) But sir don't you think on the longer time frame aud/usd should go long sir? Sir on the weekly the pair has settles above the Span-A yet the kinjun sen and tenken sen are inside the cloud but the weekly chinkou is just on the tenken!Sir, so I fell sir that the weekly tenken-kinjun being a good support would push the pair north once it is met!?

Saif, I'm still not too excited about any LT bullish bias with this pair. There is still strong divergent pressure on the daily and monthly, which is overriding the momentum on the weekly. It still appears that some volatile waters lie ahead.
Having said that, it still seems the ST correction to the upside is in order before the DOWN resumes.
Another thing about not being excited about LT UP's is that we are in the middle of a correction, only. After it is completed, the market heads south.
Regardless, we are still a long ways away from confirming any LT UP.

SIr thank you for your reply and the previous reply Sir,:))))) But sir don't you think on the longer time frame aud/usd should go long sir? Sir on the weekly the pair has settles above the Span-A yet the kinjun sen and tenken sen are inside the cloud but the weekly chinkou is just on the tenken!Sir, so I fell sir that the weekly tenken-kinjun being a good support would push the pair north once it is met!?

Saif, I'm still not too excited about any LT bullish bias with this pair. There is still strong divergent pressure on the daily and monthly, which is overriding the momentum on the weekly. It still appears that some volatile waters lie ahead.
Having said that, it still seems the ST correction to the upside is in order before the DOWN resumes.
Another thing about not being excited about LT UP's is that we are in the middle of a correction, only. After it is completed, the market heads south.
Regardless, we are still a long ways away from confirming any LT UP.
Sir thank you very much for your reply and explaining, Sir is the daily trend line we are having a correction a correction sir? Sir because I drew a trend line on the daily but it was not a convincing break so I drew it again sir is it right?

Hi Saif..... had earlier read that you are just 17..... and I thought that I was the youngest one out on this forum..... I am a little older at 20 :).... feeling happy..... and to top it all, your location shows as Kolkata....

You might have drawn that line on the daily, but it is a 4-hour.
The corrective process looks complex. because provided that 4-hour and the daily TL's are legitimate, then we have a problem, which makes it complex.
The correction is taking on one of 2 forms. Either a strong spike through 1.0521 to hit 1.0556, and then a strong reversal back in the trend, or we get a move back to circa 1.0521, and then move northeast towards 1.0556. Either way, this could take awhile for this whole thing to unfold.
Be aware! When we get to 1.0556, that area will produce a sharp drop.

Sir thank you very much for your reply and explaining, Sir is the daily trend line we are having a correction a correction sir? Sir because I drew a trend line on the daily but it was not a convincing break so I drew it again sir is it right?

Re: Aud/chf

Saif, that is an excellent idea!
There is a slight problem. That break does not look like it is going to be the typical TL break. If that is the case, then watch price action when it corrects, because it could just as easily break the TL and head back north.
The best option, and hopefully it will play out, is for the top of the weekly cloud to be hit, then you get a splashdown and get drowned in pips.
THank you very much sir for your reply, Sir My first question is that if a candle goes wandering below a trend line but it only stays below the trend line for some time and then comes back above only leaving the tail below the trend line "BUT" not closing below the tend line it will not be considered as a trend line break right Sir? Sir a break of a trend line is only considered when a longer than usual candle settles or closes below the trend line am I correct sir?? then only we look for a correction back to the point where the trend line has been broken? sir for aud/chf Sir I will wait for the point when it touches the SPAN - A BEcause I DON'T WANT a trade my trade floating around - 400 pips hahaha! Sir but in case if it doesn't reaches there at what point should I look to sell this???????? Sir a very big email is coming to your inbox from my side :pPPPP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2