Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello sir, Sir How about eurodollar I drew a trend line from bottom to the top and yesterday it got broken and sir then the rule with any trend line broke is that we require a correction back to it ?H4 trend line appears to be completed at 1.3820 and the daily trend line correction appears to be completed when it reaches at 1.3982 !

Last edited:
Re: Aud/chf

Saif, that is an excellent idea!
There is a slight problem. That break does not look like it is going to be the typical TL break. If that is the case, then watch price action when it corrects, because it could just as easily break the TL and head back north.
The best option, and hopefully it will play out, is for the top of the weekly cloud to be hit, then you get a splashdown and get drowned in pips.

SIR !!!!!! :(((((((((((((((((( SHOULD I RE ENTER MY SELL POSITION SIR OR SHOULD I WAIT FOR THE DAILY TREND LINE TO GET BROKEN ?

Saif, exactly! I already talked about that in previous posts.

Hello sir, Sir How about eurodollar I drew a trend line from bottom to the top and yesterday it got broken and sir then the rule with any trend line broke is that we require a correction back to it ?H4 trend line appears to be completed at 1.3820 and the daily trend line correction appears to be completed when it reaches at 1.3982 !

LOL, they better be wrong. I'm long now.
I am more comfortable going short on EURUSD and AUDUSD on a longer timeframe.

Somehow not able to go long even though 4H is signaling a buy. I have following set of reasons
1) Very high volatility, direction keeps changing
2) It is a small correction and my entry wud be late
3) I dont feel that its worth taking risk somehow.

wat do u feel..

Regards
Raj

Last edited:
I am more comfortable going short on EURUSD and AUDUSD on a longer timeframe.

Somehow not able to go long even though 4H is signaling a buy. I have following set of reasons
1) Very high volatility, direction keeps changing
2) It is a small correction and my entry wud be late
3) I dont feel that its worth taking risk somehow.

wat u suggest..

Regards
Raj
Hi raj, On the longer time frame I would say you should short eurodollar and long aud/usd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2