Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rajesh, MM comes in many forms. If you are trading with an amount that is insignificant to your total net worth, then you will manage that differently, ala the example of Warren Buffet.

I have triggered few shorts against USD with a plan in mind. Cud be little early but going with a plan.

I liked the example of conservative trading of warren buffet that the trade must go against 100% to get bankrupt.. i do believe in that.. thats one of the reason MM is so important. Markets are cyclic and at a point of time they reverses.

Regards
Raj

Rajesh, MM comes in many forms. If you are trading with an amount that is insignificant to your total net worth, then you will manage that differently, ala the example of Warren Buffet.
9 out of 10 times that i had severe losses of not following MM..
It has become a root cause to me..
When u dont follow MM then it affects trading psychology.. then methodology will go for a toss.. haha..

I am going to take a break from 30th Nov to 19th Dec. I wont be too active and would be hardly any trades except long term ones.

Regards
Raj

hills_5000

hey Paul.. E/U ...looks so bad..below cloud on all frames. The only thing I see happening... pull back to KS 1.3466 ..then cloud R at 1.355 both on 4H...then down again... means we are in for tough times too ..next year...:)

PS: why arent you getting stuff ready for Thanks Giving..:) Are the grandchildren already home ?

Hills, you must have radar from Mumbai to Ohio. This is it. I'm out of here.
I'll cut to the chase. I took a small short on the EUR/USD, but it is getting close to the reversal.
I'll talk to you on the other side of our feast. Thanks again!

hey Paul.. E/U ...looks so bad..below cloud on all frames. The only thing I see happening... pull back to KS 1.3466 ..then cloud R at 1.355 both on 4H...then down again... means we are in for tough times too ..next year...:)

PS: why arent you getting stuff ready for Thanks Giving..:) Are the grandchildren already home ?

LivetoTrade

Hills, you must have radar from Mumbai to Ohio. This is it. I'm out of here.
I'll cut to the chase. I took a small short on the EUR/USD, but it is getting close to the reversal.
I'll talk to you on the other side of our feast. Thanks again!
Can you please suggest as to what level we can look for the reversal.
You had earlier mentioned that we may see some USD weakness today.

Hiils,

hardly see any momentun to move north at this point in time.. every move has getting shot. I wonder the route map..

Regards
Raj

hills_5000

yes i think its looking ripe but it should go up some more on the monthly.. before it starts southwards.. 0.94170 would be a good level... and maybe beyond...to 0.99925

IMHO ... Paul what are your views..

paul sir,
what do u think about USDCHF nice short opportunity is cooking up, though not confirmed yet,
ur suggestion wud be valuable............:clapping:

paul sir,
what do u think about USDCHF nice short opportunity is cooking up, though not confirmed yet,
ur suggestion wud be valuable............:clapping:
Though I have left trading forex

but I think that 0.9299 SD extreme or less would be the point where I would be looking for a reversal! the momentum is still north on the weekly and daily , even the monthly kinjun sen could be hit before the reversal shows itself

LT, I just closed my short. I would say it is ready to go on Friday, BUT.... there is still have pressure on the weekly. If the weekly has its way, then we are on our way to 1.3078 and could be lower. There are so many other indications that suggest we are ready to reverse north.
There is some strong R on the 4-hour at 1.3435. If we get the strong candle taking it out, then we should be on our way.

I mentioned overall USD weakness by what I see with many of its crosses. It's very clear reversals against the USD are ready to go.
I just looked at the USD Index, and the 4-hour and daily are in perfect agreement for a strong reversal. They appear ready to gang up on the weekly. That statement alone suggests it is going to be a strong correction.

I also took a look at complex commons which is a very accurate indication of OB and OS conditions of individual currencies. The USD is the strongest on the 4-hour, daily, and monthly, and the 2nd strongest on the weekly. This tells us it is ready to let up on some of its strength. A strong break of 1.3435 will be the beginning. I'm taking a small position from current level, and then build on it as I go. The only reason I would not take my normal size is that I could take a ride in reverse for 200 pips, and I'm not hedging becasue of the explosive potential heading north.
FYI, the weakest currencies on the respective TF's are GBP on the 4-hour, NZD on the daily, AUD on the daily, NZD on the weekly, and the EUR on the monthly.
Complex commons is the type of indicator to be used only as an alert.
Here's a test: The GBP/JPY, according to CC, is ready to head north intraday. Watch for it on Friday.
Overcoming days, watch for the AUD/JPY. Both of those outlooks are in the absence of my methodology, but it should give some idea as what to expect.

As far as the EUR/USD, I do sound a little vague, but I have to. LT, the pair is headed deep into the 1.2000's, and even the 1.teens. As of now, the correction will be contained around 1.3960. We have told the 1.4000's "good-bye" for a long time. The way things are going lately, the correction could take us to 1.4000 just to make me a liar--lol.

Can you please suggest as to what level we can look for the reversal.
You had earlier mentioned that we may see some USD weakness today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2