Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
S&p 500

First of all, I have pricing data all over the place on this market, so it is impossible to present any S&R's, so I'm going to feel I've got one hand tied behind my back on this one.

The strong move that ended last week will continue this week. Price actin should break out of the daily cloud and hit the tenken at 1204.50, and then the kijun at 1222.25.

Silver

A strong move north to start the week has already hit the WR1 at 31.76, so a minor correction from that point is due before we get a move to the WR2 at 32.42. Any further move north should be contained at circa 32.65, and could bring a move back to 28.50. Once to that point, there could be some consolidation before another reversal.

LivetoTrade

Re: US Index

"Reversal" was the theme of my Weekly Forecast. The Index is no exception.
The WR1 at 80.31 is expected to be containment that will yield a reversal. This virtually puts the WS2 at 78.86. From that point to 78.76 is an S zone, and it could contain for the week.
MT, 77.16 will be containment, or the drop is going much lower
Do you get the USD Index on MT4 with Ichi?
If Yes, where?
If No, how do you calculate S and R, please.

LTT, yes. I have it on my Brocco demo account.

The S&R's are calculated from a proprietary formula I have.
In the form of a metaphor, when it comes to my S&R's, I'll give you all the fish you want, but not the line to catch the fish.

Do you get the USD Index on MT4 with Ichi?
If Yes, where?
If No, how do you calculate S and R, please.

LivetoTrade

LTT, yes. I have it on my Brocco demo account.

The S&R's are calculated from a proprietary formula I have.
In the form of a metaphor, when it comes to my S&R's, I'll give you all the fish you want, but not the line to catch the fish.
Nah, would never want to borrow a line : better still, will pester you enough and learn the techniques to fish :)

Keep pestering. I don't mind that.

BTW, just for clarity. I enjoy showing and sharing the why and the wherefore of my methodology, as well as any other.

The thing about my S&R's, and the way they are figured is that they are my pride-n-joy. I'll give the levels to any F, any market, including your local weather--lol. When it comes to my formula, my wife or Tucker does not know how it was derived.

Nah, would never want to borrow a line : better still, will pester you enough and learn the techniques to fish :)

Nzd/usd

LTT, I wanted to come back to my thread to answer that question.

The correction that is currently going on was expected. What is also expected is for this trend to continue. In my Weekly Forecast I mentioned it would hit the WR2. I didn't know we would get that strong of a spike to start the week. It is now expected for the trend to continue to the WR3 at .7599, and then the MS2 at .7644.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2