Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: US Index

"Reversal" was the theme of my Weekly Forecast. The Index is no exception.
The WR1 at 80.31 is expected to be containment that will yield a reversal. This virtually puts the WS2 at 78.86. From that point to 78.76 is an S zone, and it could contain for the week.
MT, 77.16 will be containment, or the drop is going much lower
Paul,

78.86 is already hit. I dont think as it can act as a containment but definitely may revisit here again in this week. My long term perspective is still intact but interested to measure the depth of the correction.

Regards
Raj

Raj, up to this point, it has contained, but this is only the 1st day of the week. With the strong spike, it is doubtful is will contain. The thing to do now is if you are going the right way in the markets, is just get out of the way and let the markets do their thing.
There will be pullbacks, but make no mistake, the moves are the real deal. As an example, there will be a corrective move sooner than later for the EUR/USD, but it already broke the 4-hour TL, so it is headed even higher. I will probably hedge that position at circa 1.3413, and catch so of those corrective pips, but be quick to jump out, as the next leg north will also be strong.
This is when trading is fun as long as you are on the right side of things.

Paul,

78.86 is already hit. I dont think as it can act as a containment but definitely may revisit here again in this week. My long term perspective is still intact but interested to measure the depth of the correction.

Regards
Raj

Raj, up to this point, it has contained, but this is only the 1st day of the week. With the strong spike, it is doubtful is will contain. The thing to do now is if you are going the right way in the markets, is just get out of the way and let the markets do their thing.
There will be pullbacks, but make no mistake, the moves are the real deal. As an example, there will be a corrective move sooner than later for the EUR/USD, but it already broke the 4-hour TL, so it is headed even higher. I will probably hedge that position at circa 1.3413, and catch so of those corrective pips, but be quick to jump out, as the next leg north will also be strong.
Thanks Paul for the update.
After a long hiatus, I have seen some real strength in the move.
U dont want to loose the corrective pips but its a good thing to hedge, always on a safer side..
It is ok to be on the wrong side as long as we r trading conservative otherwise its a big pain..

Regards
Raj

From this level you are on the right side even if you con't hedge.

Thanks Paul for the update.
After a long hiatus, I have seen some real strength in the move.
U dont want to loose the corrective pips but its a good thing to hedge, always on a safer side..
It is ok to be on the wrong side as long as we r trading conservative otherwise its a big pain..

Regards
Raj

hills_5000

am long from 1.3368...it went up to ....1.3395. Ddidnt book out since am looking at the base of the 4H cloud as tgt...pls tellme I did no wrong !! :)

IMO, if you stay patient with the position, and don't mind enduring some of the corrective moves that will be forthcoming, then you have a position that will yield some very nice pips. Circa 1.3452 and 1.3583 should be hit before we see any sign of lower lows. If the latter is ripped out convincingly, then buckle your seatbelts. We are headed to 1.3859.

am long from 1.3368...it went up to ....1.3395. Ddidnt book out since am looking at the base of the 4H cloud as tgt...pls tellme I did no wrong !! :)

hills_5000

I missed CAD/JPY... kicking myself.... whats the max downside u see on the E/U which I will have to endure...?..before the move to cloud base on 4H..

IMO, if you stay patient with the position, and don't mind enduring some of the corrective moves that will be forthcoming, then you have a position that will yield some very nice pips. Circa 1.3452 and 1.3583 should be hit before we see any sign of lower lows. If the latter is ripped out convincingly, then buckle your seatbelts. We are headed to 1.3859.

It did not hit my 1.3413, so so much for my hedge.
Right now, the move for the EUR/USD appears headed to my WR1 at 1.3326, and then the 4-hour tenken at 1.3304.

An explosive correction is waiting for the CAD/JPY at 76.11. Tomorrow looks bearish for the pair if 76.11 gets hit today.

I missed CAD/JPY... kicking myself.... whats the max downside u see on the E/U which I will have to endure...?..before the move to cloud base on 4H..

hills_5000

yes even I was expecting it to go till the upper TL.... and then beyond after some retracement....

anyways whts with the Euro index... ? London opening it does fine...and they also hammer down the dollar...and then once NY opens up it just reverses....

It did not hit my 1.3413, so so much for my hedge.
Right now, the move for the EUR/USD appears headed to my WR1 at 1.3326, and then the 4-hour tenken at 1.3304.

An explosive correction is waiting for the CAD/JPY at 76.11. Tomorrow looks bearish for the pair if 76.11 gets hit today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2