Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: US Index

"Reversal" was the theme of my Weekly Forecast. The Index is no exception.
The WR1 at 80.31 is expected to be containment that will yield a reversal. This virtually puts the WS2 at 78.86. From that point to 78.76 is an S zone, and it could contain for the week.
MT, 77.16 will be containment, or the drop is going much lower
Maybe it will break 77.16 too, if recent history is any indication.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is a picture of my live account. I like to use it to view just my TL's as chart S&R's, as it is worthless to plot my personal S&R's or the ichimoku. We see the apex contained, and it had to, because there was a fresh break of a very long downtrend. We are now equi-distant from the completed dip to the peak after the TL break, as the dip after the break to current price. This has something to do with why there would appear to be some sideways movement on the 15-min right now. There could also be a mild pullback. In just viewing this chart, it is expected the next chart R at 1.5692 will be hit, as the daily within the framework of my "normal" methodology is OS, and there is plenty of room to move up, even to the daily kijun at 1.5793.

The WR2 at 1.5639 was hit, so as of this writing, that is where I took my position out, and I will look for a possibility of a reentry.

Re: Eur/usd

This pair maintains its northward momentum as expected. 1.3423 remains on the radar for this week, and it should break it. It will take a strong move to get there, but the MS1 at 1.3554 could also be hit this week.
The pair managed to break 1.342 but there is a quick re-treat. Every high has been shot down very quickly.. Not a good sign actually.

I doubt the intensity of the move.. If there is a consolidation at 1.345 then it can head much higher. 1.345 is a key point whether it can hold or not.

Regards
Raj

Re: Eur/usd

Raj, 1.3422 is my WR2, as mentioned in my Weekly Forecast. I mentioned it was on the radar for the week, and it has already been hit. 2 days into the week, and the WR2 already been hit is a very strong move. My 3's represent an extreme move within the cycle of the trend within that TF.
Considering the strong move, and the continuation through the WR1, it was expected to see a move back to it, which is 1.3327.
Along with the WR2, that was also the area of the TL, and the channel extreme for the 4-hour, while also meeting up with the bottom of the cloud. I'm expecting that area to get wore down, and then a move through the cloud and towards the MS1, WR3 area at 1.3556 and 1.3579, respectively.

It seems we are on opposite sides of the tracks, which only adds to the fun--lol.

The pair managed to break 1.342 but there is a quick re-treat. Every high has been shot down very quickly.. Not a good sign actually.

I doubt the intensity of the move.. If there is a consolidation at 1.345 then it can head much higher. 1.345 is a key point whether it can hold or not.

Regards
Raj

Can someone please tell me what the following message says? I hope it is not what I think it is. If it is, my days with Nifty are coming to an end again:
"Уважаемые клиенты,

информируем Вас, что большинство CFD-контрактов на металлы, с национальной товарно-сырьевой биржи Индии, будут выведены из доступа на демо-счетах вBroco Trader. Контракты будут выведены согласно дате их экспирации.
Контракты были успешно протестированы и отлично торгуются на реальных счетах, поэтому мы выводим их, освобождая место для тестирования новых контрактов.

Для торговли на демо-счете доступными останутся только контракты на Gold и Aluminum.

Обращаем Ваше внимание, что все контракты на индийские металлы будут доступны на реальном счете.

Для получения детальной информации, пройдите на страницу спецификации контрактов.

Успехов в торговле!"

LivetoTrade

Can someone please tell me what the following message says? I hope it is not what I think it is. If it is, my days with Nifty are coming to an end again:
"Уважаемые клиенты,

информируем Вас, что большинство CFD-контрактов на металлы, с национальной товарно-сырьевой биржи Индии, будут выведены из доступа на демо-счетах вBroco Trader. Контракты будут выведены согласно дате их экспирации.
Контракты были успешно протестированы и отлично торгуются на реальных счетах, поэтому мы выводим их, освобождая место для тестирования новых контрактов.

Для торговли на демо-счете доступными останутся только контракты на Gold и Aluminum.

Обращаем Ваше внимание, что все контракты на индийские металлы будут доступны на реальном счете.

Для получения детальной информации, пройдите на страницу спецификации контрактов.

Успехов в торговле!"
Dear customers,

we inform you that the majority of CFD-contracts on metals, with the National Commodity Exchange of India, will be derived from access to the Demo vBroco Trader. Contracts will be displayed according to their expiration date.
Contracts have been successfully tested and perfectly traded on live accounts, so we display them, freeing up space for the testing of new contracts.

To trade on a demo account will be only available to Gold contracts and Aluminum.

Please note that all contracts for the Indian metals will be available on a real account.

For further information, go to page contract specifications.

Good luck in your trading! "

Eur/usd

The EUR/USD is our most talked about pair, so I guess I'll stay on it.
The pair has been trapped under the 4-hour TL all week. It looks clearly evident it is getting ready to blow up. I an see the setup on the daily as there is a horizontal shift to make that quick move to the bottom of the cloud at 1.3811, and maybe higher. I talked about initial R at the WR2 in my Weekly Forecast, which has already been hit. The next area is 1.3556--1.3578 that will be ST containment. We should get more consolidative movement around that area before it moves on to the former mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2