Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivetoTrade

Isn't the XTB Demo limited to 30 days? Atleast my demo account was restricted to 30 days.

Someone asked me for the kiwi, among other currency pairs. I should be bale to get to them, but these fingers are moving fast.

Okay, LTT. I don't think we are looking at anymore pullbacks. I think a strong enough base has been formed. The euro right now looks really strong against many currencies.
Posted is the daily chart. The 4-hour TL was taken out yesterday, and even though I could be wrong, this appears to be a broad constructive correction, which means we could head up to 1.3811 before the TL gets corrected. In essence, this could mean some strong one-way moves.
It appears by looking at the daily, we have a clear shot at the bottom of the cloud, 1.3811.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

For that move upto 1.38xx to happen, should we expect the pair to come back near 1.33 levels?
Or will the strength continue from current levels - 1.34xx?

Is this visible through charts? If yes, what time frame do we see to understand this?

LivetoTrade

Re: Nzd/usd

All requests are coming up.

This pair should be headed even higher today. It looks like it has a clear shot at the DR1 at .7871, and then the DR2 at .7938. Solid R will wait at the bottom of the daily cloud/ TL combo at .7956. The u-turn could be sharp.
The Eur/Nzd has been going lower for sometime now.
COuld you please suggest.

LivetoTrade

Re: Nzd/usd

What a coincidence! I must have been writing the report on it right after you posted your question.
:) I noticed that it was time that the pair returned to the north, but wanted an expert opinion from you before I entered.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2