Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
The end of this month is going to be fun. It is going to be the end of the month, end of the year, and end of the week.
This is the plan. I'll do the weeklies for all the expected. I'll do the monthlies for the 4 Indian markets and any other requests.
Then, of course, the granddaddy, the S&R's for 2012 for every market I get my hands on....Ah, within reason.

Note: I say "fun" loosely. I could also end up in the nut house before that weekend is finished.

LivetoTrade

Eur/Usd : In the recent past, the pair moves more on Fridays.
Last 2 days into consolidation after the big move. Am still waiting :)

LivetoTrade

Aud/Chf is showing strength too, will it fade or go upto .95 levels?

Yesterday, I was talking about this pair in the other thread about today's intraday drop, which we got, but then we had a quick reversal. There is a volatile mix with this pair which was also predictable.

LTT, I think you nailed it with the pair possibly getting to .95. Having said that, I would say do not get comfortable. IMO, this pair is getting ready to get hammered combined with some more volatile mixture. The recent dip at .8884 will be taken out.

Aud/Chf is showing strength too, will it fade or go upto .95 levels?

Crude Oil

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As this market made a predictable move to the top of the cloud, it has now reached a decision point. It is favored to see the top taken off, as we rise higher to circa 108.50.

As it appears, the whole UP that has taken 2 months looks correctional and we are in for another strong dip that will take us back down to 81.08. If we get a strong break of that point, then it puts the 60.00's back on the radar.

Eur/Usd : In the recent past, the pair moves more on Fridays.
Last 2 days into consolidation after the big move. Am still waiting :)
It should move higher tomorrow. I'm still holding long. If it does not, then I sense the smell of rotten eggs (Inside joke, folks.).
A strong move there already, about 1.3525 already.. what's up next week in this ? 1.3811 or 1.29xx ??

Re: Crude Oil

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As this market made a predictable move to the top of the cloud, it has now reached a decision point. It is favored to see the top taken off, as we rise higher to circa 108.50.

As it appears, the whole UP that has taken 2 months looks correctional and we are in for another strong dip that will take us back down to 81.08. If we get a strong break of that point, then it puts the 60.00's back on the radar.
hmmm... so, what is it ?? 108 or 81 ??? Kamlesh thinks down is more likely. If so, what happens to the dollar index and USD/EUR ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2