Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aud/Chf just did .9491 : Does it have any idea to reverse at all?
We got a strong one-candle move for the pair, but then it went right back in the UP. The pair is getting ready to collapse again. Watch for a reaction at the WR1 at .9506, and possibly the WR2 at .9605. If the WR1 does not contain, then it does not have much farther to go beyond the WR2.

Is the up done for the Eur/Usd or are you still holding your longs?
No, when it failed just under last week's WR2 and it was extreme on the hourly and 4-hour, I took it out, and now looking for another entry around 1.3312. I will still probably bypass it. I like the way the GBP/NZD is shaping up.
As per my Weekly Forecast, the WS1 at 1.3312 should contain.

Correct me if I am wrong, but is there a bullish 1-2-3 on the hourly chart of Fiber?
As long as the recent dip holds up and the move is made quickly. There is symmetry attached to a 1-2-3. Once it turns broad based, then it becomes something else. I'm not into candlestick patterns, except the 1-2-3 and dojis forming at key S&R areas, so candlesticks are not my expertise.
------------

Last edited:
Re: Tata Steel Weeklies--120411

GBP/NZD moves fast. It is a matter of time when it jumps the jet going north.
As far as the GBP/JPY is concerned, in my Weekly Forecast, I stated I did not think it could drop below the WS1 at 120.79. So, we'll see how that will pan out.

In my WF, I mentioned the 4-hour kijun at 1.0095 should contain, and it has done a good job so far as the dip to this point is 1.0095. Afterward, the move goes to the WR2 at 1.0467. From there, look for the collapse.

I don't know what AGUSD is, but I will give an update concerning crude.

The GBY/JPY... ..GBP flipped and JPy didnt help much either... so bad trade.. got out of GBP/NZD ok....

The S&P futures are looking to head down to the 4H KS... so i guess we need to keep an eye on USD pairs... and AUUSD/ AGUSD... crude ....

that sounds ok?

LivetoTrade

@4xpip, AU is Gold and Ag is Silver.
Symbol in the Periodic Table.

hills_5000

Re: Tata Steel Weeklies--120411

XAU/USD = Silver , XAU /USD = gold ... oh!...i wrote... AG/USD....apologies for that...

Now whats the pair in red...?

GBP/NZD moves fast. It is a matter of time when it jumps the jet going north.
As far as the GBP/JPY is concerned, in my Weekly Forecast, I stated I did not think it could drop below the WS1 at 120.79. So, we'll see how that will pan out.

In my WF, I mentioned the 4-hour kijun at 1.0095 should contain, and it has done a good job so far as the dip to this point is 1.0095. Afterward, the move goes to the WR2 at 1.0467. From there, look for the collapse.

I don't know what AGUSD is, but I will give an update concerning crude.

Last edited:
Re: Daily on OB/OS single currencies--120611

My 1st day in doing this in the thread did not smell like roses, but it didn't smell like the sewer either. The timing would make it questionable as I was late getting to the computer.

We got the initial moves on the 4-hour charts with all the AUD pairs, as it was the Aussie's initial OB condition that was having its ways more so than the corresponding OS conditions. Usually, it will be stronger moves when these conditions prevail.
As far as the AUD/CHF is concerned with regard to the daily, keep your eye on it over coming days. It's the candles that create the perspective.

Take my word on this. The thread will be over 100,000 posts deep before the GBP/CHF and GBP/AUD plays out completely on the monthly.

I'm a little late with this but here goes:

4-hour: The yen, Swissy, euro, and the USD are all OS single currencies, while the Aussie is the lone OB. Shorts on the AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, and a long on the EUR/AUD all make good intraday positions.

Daily: The Aussie is OB and the Swissy is OS, so a short on the AUD/CHF could see a good move over coming days.

Weekly: Nothing for now.

Monthly: Cable is OS, and the AUD and CHF is OB, so positional longs look good on both the GBP/CHF and GBP/AUD.

You might as well bookmark the monthlies, because it is going to take long time for it to unfold.

Keep in mind these projections are done strictly through an evaluation of the OB/OS conditions of single currencies in the total absence of my methodology.

My next comment i going to sound pointed and even obstinate if you have read my posts in other threads. My intentions are to be bluntly to the point, but always in an effort to be respectful to all other opinions, so here goes:
Keep a special eye on the intraday picks. We do see it posted a lot how no one can make money day trading. Follow those picks on a daily basis, and it will repudiate that notion. That is as simple as I know how to put it. This thread is going to give you the lives calls in the Weekly Forecast, and additional live calls in certain updates, and now you will get them everyday in this segment .The whole idea is to prove, beyond any shadow of a doubt if the trader wants to make money hold a trading for 24 hours or less, it is there for the choosing.

Similar to my Weekly Reviews, the daily reviews will be coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2