Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hills, there are many hidden things I don't know about your entries in order to properly address your question. The GBP/NZD has a long ways to move north. Some questions I have (Some may be even too personal to answer in a public venue.):
1. On the GBP/NZD, how long do you plan on holding it?
2. What is the position size, relative to your account's total equity?
3. What sort of prevention do you have in case the position goes bad on you.
4. The Q's are similar on the GBP/JPY, except it does not appear it will go north as long. It seems to be a good trade to hold the rest of the week.

as a newbie...what are the pros and cons of my entry points... would appreciate...

Saif, I don't know which indexes you are talking about. I don't know what this market is, but whatever it is, and just by looking at this one TF, the correction is imminent. Of course there is a lot more to consider.

Sir I hope you got my email this time ! sir do you think here 5410 is on the radar next ! ? there is some heavy pressure on north with major indexes !

Sir I hope you got my email this time ! sir do you think here 5410 is on the radar next ! ? there is some heavy pressure on north with major indexes !
Considering the parameters 5,20,40 for ichimoku as suggested by Linkon7, we see the price kissing bottom of the cloud. Maybe that is the containment for the time being. Also (maybe this is irrelevant, but still), in the past year, the candles haven't successfully crossed the green cloud from bottom.

Daily on OB/OS single currencies--120611

I'm a little late with this but here goes:

4-hour: The yen, Swissy, euro, and the USD are all OS single currencies, while the Aussie is the lone OB. Shorts on the AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, and a long on the EUR/AUD all make good intraday positions.

Daily: The Aussie is OB and the Swissy is OS, so a short on the AUD/CHF could see a good move over coming days.

Weekly: Nothing for now.

Monthly: Cable is OS, and the AUD and CHF is OB, so positional longs look good on both the GBP/CHF and GBP/AUD.

You might as well bookmark the monthlies, because it is going to take long time for it to unfold.

Keep in mind these projections are done strictly through an evaluation of the OB/OS conditions of single currencies in the total absence of my methodology.

My next comment i going to sound pointed and even obstinate if you have read my posts in other threads. My intentions are to be bluntly to the point, but always in an effort to be respectful to all other opinions, so here goes:
Keep a special eye on the intraday picks. We do see it posted a lot how no one can make money day trading. Follow those picks on a daily basis, and it will repudiate that notion. That is as simple as I know how to put it. This thread is going to give you the lives calls in the Weekly Forecast, and additional live calls in certain updates, and now you will get them everyday in this segment .The whole idea is to prove, beyond any shadow of a doubt if the trader wants to make money hold a trading for 24 hours or less, it is there for the choosing.

Similar to my Weekly Reviews, the daily reviews will be coming.

LivetoTrade

4xpip, Sir, have been praying very sincerely :lol: (Folks whoever is wondering about this, visit the jokes thread)

Now please tell me Eur/Aud is headed to 1.34xx levels this week :)

Time pass, this is also the first legitimate shot the candle had of passing through the green cloud. The first time it was green the candles were passing through heading south. The next time the candles were buried and had no chance of getting to it. Also, the market has been heading south all year.

Look for 5156 to be containment. We are very close to a reversal.

Considering the parameters 5,20,40 for ichimoku as suggested by Linkon7, we see the price kissing bottom of the cloud. Maybe that is the containment for the time being. Also (maybe this is irrelevant, but still), in the past year, the candles haven't successfully crossed the green cloud from bottom.

Uhhh, should I nimble on this....No. LOL.

Okay, EUR/AUD is headed to 1.34xx this week.

But it still does not mean it's actually going there--lol.
What does look likely for the week is the WR2 at 1.3401, with a shot at the MR2 at 1.3482.

4xpip, Sir, have been praying very sincerely :lol: (Folks whoever is wondering about this, visit the jokes thread)

Now please tell me Eur/Aud is headed to 1.34xx levels this week :)

Agreed that the averages are pointing northwards.

The way I see it, in early May, the market had completed a downturn and (as shown in the graph below) had even started an upmove, even the oscillators had turned away from OS zone, and the candles started grazing the bottom of the green cloud. But the momentum was not sustained.

This time the oscillators are further out in neutral zone (fast stochs are already in OB zone, above 90 actually) and there isn't much left to go up. Let's see. I expect a tug of war around 5050.

Time pass, this is also the first legitimate shot the candle had of passing through the green cloud. The first time it was green the candles were passing through heading south. The next time the candles were buried and had no chance of getting to it. Also, the market has been heading south all year.

Look for 5156 to be containment. We are very close to a reversal.

Saif, I don't know which indexes you are talking about. I don't know what this market is, but whatever it is, and just by looking at this one TF, the correction is imminent. Of course there is a lot more to consider.

Sir that is ftse 100... I requested A WF on DJIA and also FTSE 100 ! I am confident that both are ready for a move south !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2