Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivetoTrade

Re: Ftse

You are talking about crude oil right?

If yes, Its already in OB zone? still you believe it can go till 5670?
T4J,
That post of 4xpip was on FTSE.
Remember his levels are based on $ / Indices.

So, it cannot be crude.

This pair is looking good for at least a ST trade. Check the time stamp, then see if it doesn't go south from the time it was posted.
In addition this could also be this pairs breakout moment. Watch for .9035. If the 4-hour takes it out convincingly the UP is history.

What alerted me was the hourly's OB/OS for the 2 individual currencies. The 2 indicators are already looking at each other, so all that's left is the move south.

LivetoTrade

Usd/Cad at support, and Cad/Jpy seems OB too.

So, in general, most CAD pairs showing weakness?

The single currency is in OB territory on all TF's from the 15m up except the weekly. That could change on the 15 m about the time it takes you to pour your next cup of coffee.
Through some live observations I have noticed the FXC is not too reliable on anything less than the hourly.
It is kind of ironic, that when it comes to checking individual currencies I enjoyed looking at the indexes and comparing the most OB with the most OS, then check the cross. Now with the FXC, it's the lazy man's way of doing it. I'm just checking lines that contrasting what I see with my methodology, and letting it confirm what I saw.

Usd/Cad at support, and Cad/Jpy seems OB too.

So, in general, most CAD pairs showing weakness?

Re: Daily on OB/OS single currencies--120611

I'm a little late with this but here goes:

4-hour: The yen, Swissy, euro, and the USD are all OS single currencies, while the Aussie is the lone OB. Shorts on the AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, and a long on the EUR/AUD all make good intraday positions.

Hi paul,
along with OB/OS single currencies, it has one more way

I mainly look fxc for trend confirmation with the help of cross of lines above zero for bullish (first currency crossing from below to above zero and second currency crossing down from above to below zero ) and for bearish vice versa

for example, 4 Hour: AUD crossed from below to above USD ON 29/11/11 and within a day it reached OB/OS and standstill till this moment.
so here along with ur WF we can either remain bullish for 1.0467 or close the position if and then crossing to bearish in fxc occurs

kindly cross check this method too
regards

Last edited:
Re: Ftse

This market is due to slight correct some of the gains it made recently. This up move could continue to the WR1 at 5670, before a pullback to the cluster support on the weekly chart at 5437. The reversal back to the UP should take this market to 5861.
Sir thank you very much Sir but also I also thought you were going to post on djia ?

Last edited:
Re: Daily on OB/OS single currencies--120611

Well, well. It's my long time buddy checking in.
I was noting that in the back of my mind. This has really come upon by an evolution of thoughts and ideas. I had the idea going through my mind of crosschecking indexes, because it is very clear when you get one ready to go north and the other ready to go south, you have a winning combination on the cross. That was about the time you came along with the indicator. Later Miss Forex starts a thread on cross checking currencies, while I was acclimating myself with the indicator. I made it clear it is not a part of my methodology, but really posting what I see as a live test.

As you so rightfully pointed out, I was duly noting that in my silence and as time evolves post more concerning my findings. Like you told me in the e-mail when you sent it to me, it compares to Complex Commons. Personally, I know it has the same properties, but there is no comparison. I think FXC is by far the best. I kind of tucked CC away.

Try to make it a habit Gupta ( I don't want to say your real name.)

I'm a little late with this but here goes:

4-hour: The yen, Swissy, euro, and the USD are all OS single currencies, while the Aussie is the lone OB. Shorts on the AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, and a long on the EUR/AUD all make good intraday positions.

Hi paul,
along with OB/OS single currencies, it has one more way

I mainly look fxc for trend confirmation with the help of cross of lines above zero for bullish (first currency crossing from below to above zero and second currency crossing down from above to below zero ) and for bearish vice versa

for example, 4 Hour: AUD crossed from below to above USD ON 29/11/11 and within a day it reached OB/OS and standstill till this moment.
so here along with ur WF we can either remain bullish for 1.0467 or close the position if and then crossing to bearish in fxc occurs

kindly cross check this method too
regards

Djia

This market is getting close to a decision point, and it could end up going higher, much higher The next 2 points to watch for are the WR1 at 12270 and the MR1 at 12329. If that area does not contain, then it could be on to test the recent LT peak at 12919. The next levels heading north to watch for would be the WR2 at 12631 and the MR2 at 12631. If the former is broken, then we have a new MT support around 12300.
To the south, watch for 12105. As of now, I'm favoring that to be S and to contain. It is a cluster on the 4-hour, so if broken, the move will be strong.

Here's something for the candlestick pattern people, of which is not my specialty.
I've been following the EUR/AUD for awhile. Within the narrow scope of my methodology, the pair is ready to reverse. (Please keep in mind "narrow" is not a misprint, but for my personal trading, I do have a very narrow way of looking at the markets, and that's will all due respect to all other methodologies.) As I was viewing this market something popped out at me, and I could have been alerted to it by some private conversations I had been having. I took the chart and flipped it upside down. Is this not an H&S pattern? If that is the case, then would that not mean it is headed back to 1.4700?
It is my personal view this market is headed well about that market pushed largely by AUD weakness.

LOL, something just dawned on me. Imagine someone just getting up from a bad dream and they are still foggy headed. They look at this chart and by now they are thinking, "Oh no. I'm not well. I really need to go back to bed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2