Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Daily on OB/OS single currencies--120711

It's time for the update. This is really showing how simple one methodology can really be. It is simply evaluating the most OB and OS currencies within the 8 majors, while using the 4-hour to place the daytrades.
A look at the charts shows the GBP/AUD and the GBP/NZD making monster gains after a slight pullback in Tokyo.
The AUD/CHF went sideways if not northeast, before a sharp move south. The NZD/CHF took off on a strong dip. The latter 2 do not move as fast as the former 2.
The EUR/AUD was shown within the scope of the daily. It has been a bearish day, but it is only one candle. Do not forget what happened with the 4-hour today. Most likely the EUR/AUD will be back on the daily OB/OS radar.

Again, get used to seeing the GBP/AUD and the GBP/CHF for a long time on the monthly.

4-hour: The CHF and GBP are OS, and the AUD and NZD are OB, so intraday longs on the GBP/AUD and GBP/NZD and shorts on the AUD/CHF and NZD/CHF appear to be the order of the day.

Daily: EUR is the most OS and the AUD is the most OB, so over coming days the EUR/AUD looks like an excellent long.

Weekly: Nothing.

Monthly: Get used to hearing this-- GBP/AUD and GBP/CHF-- longs.

Sir eur/aud Has entered some broad range consolidation on the D/W/M there as a very strong T/K crossover on the daily but the price level is just above a key support level 1.2975-1.2935 so It wouldn't be a good idea to go short until it breaks this area with a confirmation BUT The price has drifted away from the T/K on the daily with momentum being oversold ! Weekly is flattened out !and On the monthly it has drifted far away from the clouds It looks like if the momentum is shifting to the north! Sir 1.47 looks like a good target for mids 2012 ! And sir Seriously believe me sir I got damn scared when I saw the chart upside down, my heart beat got a little rapid! I though I was exhausted I was going to go to bed until I read the full post !

Even the hourly panned out. Look at the timestamp on the original post and current price action.
A chart is coming next on the pair. Today's move may have signaled the beginning of something big, MT.

This pair is looking good for at least a ST trade. Check the time stamp, then see if it doesn't go south from the time it was posted.
In addition this could also be this pairs breakout moment. Watch for .9035. If the 4-hour takes it out convincingly the UP is history.

What alerted me was the hourly's OB/OS for the 2 individual currencies. The 2 indicators are already looking at each other, so all that's left is the move south.

I am not thinking short on this pair. I haven't done my yearlies, yet (LOL, I wonder why.). Conjecture tells me 2012's YS1 will not be hit, and if that is the case, then 1.4700 is well within range.

Sir eur/aud Has entered some broad range consolidation on the D/W/M there as a very strong T/K crossover on the daily but the price level is just above a key support level 1.2975-1.2935 so It wouldn't be a good idea to go short until it breaks this area with a confirmation BUT The price has drifted away from the T/K on the daily with momentum being oversold ! Weekly is flattened out !and On the monthly it has drifted far away from the clouds! Sir 1.47 looks like a good target for 2012 ! And sir Seriously believe me sir I got scared when I saw the chart upside down, my heart beat got a little rapid! I though I was exhausted I was going to go to bed until I read the full post !

YS/YR ? 0_O........ sir do you also have decade S and R ? lol Sir the cad/chf Sir the weekly price at SD extreme and at Span-B is certainly showing signature for a reversal ! Sir do you think it can make it south to 0.89 this month ?

LivetoTrade

Can a cross pair move north, even if both the actual currencies are moving south?

For example, can Eur/Aud move north, if Eur and Aud are both moving south, and Aud is falling at a faster rate than Eur.

I did my decade's levels at the beginning of 2010. The CAD/CHF, NZD/CAD, and the NZD/CHF were the only 3 forex markets that I did not do them in. Unfortunately, my data now only goes back to May 2009. If anyone has the wherewithal to bring up the data going back to 1999, then I'll post the decade's for CAD/CHF, or Nifty, or whatever.
.89!???? That is only the beginning of the journey

YS/YR ? 0_O........ sir do you also have decade S and R ? lol Sir the cad/chf Sir the weekly price at SD extreme and at Span-B is certainly showing signature for a reversal ! Sir do you think it can make it south to 0.89 this month ?

I did my decade's levels at the beginning of 2010. The CAD/CHF, NZD/CAD, and the NZD/CHF were the only 3 forex markets that I did not do them in. Unfortunately, my data now only goes back to May 2009. If anyone has the wherewithal to bring up the data going back to 1999, then I'll post the decade's for CAD/CHF, or Nifty, or whatever.
Sir I mean can it reach 89 this month or it will start its journey in the starting of 2012 towards the monthly tenken ? ! "SIR I WAS JUST KIDDING WHEN I SAID YOU DO YOUR DECADES SIR I HAD NO IDEA THAT YOU CAN TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY "0_0 HAHA

hills_5000

I offer you GCI MT4...data going way back...1991....trust that will suffice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2