Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manohar, you can open a free demo account on GCI.

Yes, you get the Nifty charts in MT4. You also get select scrips like Tata Motors, SBI, Reliance Ind, Infosys, just to name a few.
I just downloaded it 2-3 days back and am using it to watch crude oil v/s dollar index. USDINR is there but the charts don't update in real time. I would dearly love to see USDINR, EURINR etc.. on MT4 with dollar index indicator.

hills_5000

monthly data ...goes back that way...downloadable variety... weekly goes back to 1998... tellme what else you want...

Hills, wow!!!

If you could export the monthly data to a spreadsheet, then e-mail it to me, I'll post the decade's for the CAD/CHF.

If there is another market you are interested in, then do the same. Obviously, Nifty is on its way--lol.

CAD/CHF S&R's 2010 decade

CAD/CHF 1.4513 1.2398 1.1125 0.8577 0.7304 -0.5189

The picture tells it all. There was much talk about when this pair hit the peak and many people were talking about SNB manipulation, and that is why the pair fell like it did. It was general talk about the Swissy. I was short on the pair near the top.
This is part of my bias of throwing FA's in the garbage can (JMO). It disturbs rational thought towards the markets.

Any rate This decade's peak up to now is 1.1152. Do you see what happened aftterward? The decade's R1 is 1.1125.

Look at the bottom.
Oh yeah....More SNB talk kicked, and that was the reason for the volatile price action.
Uhh....well. Back to my decade's S&R's.
There was a continuation (As unbelievable as this is.) through the S1, and continued to the dip at .7121, which is less than 23.6% of the way from the WS2>WS3. (I never really got into trading my S&R's in this thread, but that is significant. Anytime there is a continuation of my S&R's, there is always (90% of the time) a correction back to the previous reference point (minimum), which would be the S1 at .8577. It's clear we went well past that, as the peak was .9191.
It's conceivable that as long as the .9191 holds to see a drop the length of the full range of the cycle, which is 1,273 pips, which would take the pair to .7918, which is not a far cry from my projected .8100 level earlier.

That sort of capsulizes the last 2 years activity for this pair.

(BTW, there is much more elaboration I could get into, but after awhile, it will sound like nonsense, unless someone is more familiar with exactly how my whole S&R system works.)

Re: CAD/CHF S&R's 2010 decade

CAD/CHF 1.4513 1.2398 1.1125 0.8577 0.7304 -0.5189

The picture tells it all. There was much talk about when this pair hit the peak and many people were talking about SNB manipulation, and that is why the pair fell like it did. It was general talk about the Swissy. I was short on the pair near the top.
This is part of my bias of throwing FA's in the garbage can (JMO). It disturbs rational thought towards the markets.

Any rate This decade's peak up to now is 1.1152. Do you see what happened aftterward? The decade's R1 is 1.1125.

Look at the bottom.
Oh yeah....More SNB talk kicked, and that was the reason for the volatile price action.
Uhh....well. Back to my decade's S&R's.
There was a continuation (As unbelievable as this is.) through the S1, and continued to the dip at .7121, which is less than 23.6% of the way from the WS2>WS3. (I never really got into trading my S&R's in this thread, but that is significant. Anytime there is a continuation of my S&R's, there is always (90% of the time) a correction back to the previous reference point (minimum), which would be the S1 at .8577. It's clear we went well past that, as the peak was .9191.
It's conceivable that as long as the .9191 holds to see a drop the length of the full range of the cycle, which is 1,273 pips, which would take the pair to .7918, which is not a far cry from my projected .8100 level earlier.

That sort of capsulizes the last 2 years activity for this pair.

(BTW, there is much more elaboration I could get into, but after awhile, it will sound like nonsense, unless someone is more familiar with exactly how my whole S&R system works.)
Just bring it on brother Paul.........Either here or on my personal email..You know by now that I am like a sponge and that I soak up anything that I see and process it................

Jahdave

Daily on OB/OS single currencies--120811

I'm running late again with this post. All my evenings are booked up this week, so it leaves things a little helter skelter. Nevertheless, I'm not late for "The Move", so here goes:

Hourly: This goes to the OS on the yen and OB on cable, so a short is in order over the next few hours on the GBP/JPY.

4-hour: Swissy is OS and the Aussie is OB, so going short on the AUD/CHF makes for a nice intraday setup.

Daily: The same 2 in the 4-hour. AUD/CHF is making for a nice short over coming days.

Weekly: Nothing, and nothing is close.

Monthly: Would you like to guess on this one? Yeah, yeah. GBP/AUD and GBP/CHF long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2