Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivetoTrade

LTT, if you got the patience, hang on to it. It is due for at least a MT breakout north.
From your posts yesterday, I intend to hold it for the MT -Yes.
Thank you for the suggestion too.

I generally buy 2/3 micro-lots, and book periodically.

hills_5000

I got in yesterday at 1.31 levels too..gave me quite a hardtime today ..but pulling up now...

Paul... I took a long on G/N day before , it jumped like hell...i thought this is just the beginning.. then today i was down to just about 300 pips ( from 1500) so I just took them. And later it went down more. I left the terminal for some work..and now it's jumped by almost 2000pips ... !!!...

So.. the question here is how much willit retrace and what makes a good re entry...?

thanks...
The Euro, as a single currency is right the most OS currency on the hourly, 4H, daily, and weekly, and 2nd most on the monthly. This could indicate that the Euro could have a bullish day on Friday against all crosses.

Saif, the top of the weekly cloud was a decision point, and it made it. 11725 is now on the radar. With a firm break of 11515, then this market is headed for new lows under 10402
Wow Sir thank you I had an eye on 11700 but I had no idea it is looking for new news Lots of support In the journey sir :) I am looking for a beautiful confirmation entry on the H1 where I can trigger my short :)

LOL, LTT, I'm running out of breath keeping up with you, as we run back and forth between Nifty50 and here.

You are welcome for the suggestion.

BTW, Linkon gave an excellent suggestion in booking profits at the Guppy thread.

From your posts yesterday, I intend to hold it for the MT -Yes.
Thank you for the suggestion too.

I generally buy 2/3 micro-lots, and book periodically.

Of the majors, the GBP/NZD is the fastest moving pair. That bad boy will take you on the proverbial roller coaster ride of a lifetime.
The only thing to do is wait for it to get its bearings, and then i will take off in your favor.

I have an account where I only place my LT trades on. I don't want to watch it. That platform is rarely up. LOL, it'll be up quick when it comes time to book profits.

I got in yesterday at 1.31 levels too..gave me quite a hardtime today ..but pulling up now...

Paul... I took a long on G/N day before , it jumped like hell...i thought this is just the beginning.. then today i was down to just about 300 pips ( from 1500) so I just took them. And later it went down more. I left the terminal for some work..and now it's jumped by almost 2000pips ... !!!...

So.. the question here is how much willit retrace and what makes a good re entry...?

thanks...

hills_5000

OK...but u still havent answered my query...!!! :)
Of the majors, the GBP/NZD is the fastest moving pair. That bad boy will take you on the proverbial roller coaster ride of a lifetime.
The only thing to do is wait for it to get its bearings, and then i will take off in your favor.

I have an account where I only place my LT trades on. I don't want to watch it. That platform is rarely up. LOL, it'll be up quick when it comes time to book profits.

Okay, let's try again.
Currently, the pair is camped at cluster R at 2.0248, which is the WR1 and circa value of the bottom. The ideal time to have taken advantage of the move once when it kissed the top of the daily cloud at 1.9941. The dip was 1.9956, and I also know that is all in hindsight.
The EUR/AUD should be having 1.3278 on its radar between now and the end of the week.

Paul... I took a long on G/N day before , it jumped like ...i thought this is just the beginning.. then today i was down to just about 300 pips ( from 1500) so I just took them. And later it went down more. I left the terminal for some work..and now it's jumped by almost 2000pips ... !!!...

thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2