Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Daily on OB/OS single currencies--120811

I am really sick right now, and not too alert.

Concerning the AUD/CHF, a look at the chart will show it has work perfectly on the 4-hour, and it has began its move south on the daily

The 4-hour has nothing to get excited about, but the AUD/CHF (S) remains king on the daily.

BTW, keep posting. Have fun! Hopefully, I'll be better around 4:30 pm IST, which is when I wakeup.

I am really sick right now, and not too alert.

Concerning the AUD/CHF, a look at the chart will show it has work perfectly on the 4-hour, and it has began its move south on the daily

The 4-hour has nothing to get excited about, but the AUD/CHF (S) remains king on the daily.

BTW, keep posting. Have fun! Hopefully, I'll be better around 4:30 pm IST, which is when I wakeup.
haha Sir I remember a funny quote on this one when I was asking you to many question regarding aud/chf after someone posted it charts Sir you also got sick and tired of it :p the move south which you said that would yield 400 pips I just looked up at its chart and saw the move was completed in the ending of november around 20th and after that as you told me the reversal to the north around is expected till 0.95 which also got completed! :) The forecast was absolute accurate as usual but Someone was joking I think it was suman Not sure told me regarding a post that You said somewhere it was easy as taking a candy from a baby ! and then he said anyone who says Easy as taking candy from a baby has never actually tried it. ROFL

Last edited:
Saif, the top of the weekly cloud was a decision point, and it made it. 11725 is now on the radar. With a firm break of 11515, then this market is headed for new lows under 10402
Looking at it, I feel that the chances of moving to 12300 and then 12630. They are also slim chances of testing recent high of 129xx before retracing it back.. This is my view.

Regards
Raj

Someone sent me a PM wondering how I came up with that.

haha Sir I remember a funny quote on this one when I was asking you to many question regarding aud/chf after someone posted it charts Sir you also got sick and tired of it :p the move south which you said that would yield 400 pips I just looked up at its chart and saw the move was completed in the ending of november around 20th and after that as you told me the reversal to the north around is expected till 0.95 which also got completed! :) The forecast was absolute accurate as usual but Someone was joking I think it was suman Not sure told me regarding a post that You said somewhere it was easy as taking a candy from a baby ! and then he said anyone who says Easy as taking candy from a baby has never actually tried it. ROFL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2