Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested in looking at it. I never heard of a "world file".

sir,
i live in india only and i said good mrng to you as per your country's time, and i am having all the posts of yours regarding ichi in a world file, if you need then i can send that, or if anyone else is also intrested, then i can send him to as well

rangarajan

I'm going to have to put the ichimoku series on hold until the new year starts. I'm preparing for the EOY chart party. When the yearlies hit, there is going to be about 45 markets included. The weeklies will be pretty much standard, along with the usual requests.

As long as I can get the data for the Tata series RI and SBI, they will also be included in the yearlies. Nifty, of course, will be there, along with DIJA, gold, silver, Crude Oil, DAX, and some others. Oh yea, the 28 forex pairs are included.
Dear 4xpip,
Pl include copper in yr list of analysis.i have observed that any weakness/strength in copper,reflect in other metals as well.
Your proposed PDF combining all yr inputs on ichimoku would be very helpful to late comes to this thread.

Wish you & your family 'A Very Happy & Prosperous New Year' in which i wish you make a visit to India to meet your Traderji friends & enjoy the Hospitality of our country.

VJAY

sir,
i live in india only and i said good mrng to you as per your country's time, and i am having all the posts of yours regarding ichi in a world file, if you need then i can send that, or if anyone else is also intrested, then i can send him to as well
Dear aman taneja,
Please post it here....

LivetoTrade

USD/CHF :
Top of weekly cloud resistance + Gravestone Doji candle on 4 hour : Good Combo to short?

LivetoTrade

I just had another idea. I could make a PDF of all the posts. I heard there is a site to posts PDF's for others to download.

OTOH, I wonder if I could make a word file then post it here when I'm done?
Sir, maybe you can use cloud storage, and upload to Windows SkyDrive.

Rangarajan, I met many fine people from India through this venue, so I have no doubt of the hospitality in your country. Many logistical items need to be worked out if I'm ever able to work it out to go.

Copper has just been added to my list of charts that I now am reviewing for the yearlies.

I'll do the PDF of the ichimoku series after I've completed it, which will probably take at least a couple more weeks into the new year

FYI, they started on post #2799 and they are all numbered with the Roman numerals. I've done 14 (XIV) up to this point.

Dear 4xpip,
Pl include copper in yr list of analysis.i have observed that any weakness/strength in copper,reflect in other metals as well.
Your proposed PDF combining all yr inputs on ichimoku would be very helpful to late comes to this thread.

Wish you & your family 'A Very Happy & Prosperous New Year' in which i wish you make a visit to India to meet your Traderji friends & enjoy the Hospitality of our country.

NANDAMAD

@PIP SIR,

Please can you post daily follow up for Crude as you do for nifty. I am waiting for circa 108xx to short. It has been a long wait. You talked of mountain and
valley in one of your posts. Give me one such chance.

regards

LTT, you could be right. My thinking concerning this pair is the peak established 2 weeks ago needs to hold and should be able to accommodate a dip to at least .9056.
Just to make it official, it would be nice to see the top of the cloud at .9473 actually hit.
I'm a little late with this one, but I was counting on the EUR/USD to complete the leg further south to 1.2883, and it dipped to 1.2887 about 2 hours ago. That should be good enough fir the EUR/USD, and so it could be ready for a sizable correction. If it does not hold, then we could go to 1.2677.
I'm saying all that because the view for the EUR/USD falls in line nicely with our conjecture concerning the USD/CHF.
BTW, I keep saying it, but my view still has not changed. The single currency euro is preparing for a huge move against every major currency. The yearlies are not ready, of course, but whatever the YR1 is, put it on your radar.

USD/CHF :
Top of weekly cloud resistance + Gravestone Doji candle on 4 hour : Good Combo to short?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2