Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you meant 101.88. That being the case, that would be ST containment. That is now a very strong and formidable cluster event.
With regards to ichimoku, that is the bottom of the 4-hour cloud.

Above the R area of 100.88, where can the ST bounce take us?

Or, in other words, where can we expect the MT R to reside - Weekly Tenkan / Monthly Tenkan ?

Last edited:

LivetoTrade

I think you meant 101.88. That being the case, that would be ST containment. That is now a very strong and formidable cluster event.
With regards to ichimoku, that is the bottom of the 4-hour cloud.
Sorry, typo.

It was indeed 101.88.

LTT, do you think it would help if I cut-n-pasted the posts for the ichimoku in a new thread?

BTW, the 1st post was #2799. Each post I made on the ichimoku are all numbered. The most recent is the 14th (XIV) insertion.

FYI, probably have about 10 more to go. I have not even touched the chinkou yet.

Can you discuss with the Moderators to combine all your posts on the Ichimoku?

Would make continuous reading a lot easier to understand.

Now, with so many posts in-between, one needs to search :)

LivetoTrade

LTT, do you think it would help if I cut-n-pasted the posts for the ichimoku in a new thread?

BTW, the 1st post was #2799. Each post I made on the ichimoku are all numbered. The most recent is the 14th (XIV) insertion.

FYI, probably have about 10 more to go. I have not even touched the chinkou yet.
Sure, I think a new thread, all posts at once would be a good idea.

I feel the balance 10+/- posts, in addition to the weeklies/ yearlies, and our regular posts, it will all get lost.

You are sharing considerable reading material, which will get the attention it deserves, if given exclusivity :)

Sounds good. I'll still keep posting in this thread too. It's just my way of spicing things up here. I like the idea of it being a place for forecasting, technical analysis, general trading talk, et al. Many have commented the same behind-the-scenes. So if anything, this will still be an information overload thread.

I've still separated myself from the single OB/OS currency posts. Conjecture told me there was not a lot of interest in them, and it seems a lot more interest has developed in the one-look (ichimoku).

Sure, I think a new thread, all posts at once would be a good idea.

I feel the balance 10+/- posts, in addition to the weeklies/ yearlies, and our regular posts, it will all get lost.

You are sharing considerable reading material, which will get the attention it deserves, if given exclusivity :)

sir,
i live in india only and i said good mrng to you as per your country's time, and i am having all the posts of yours regarding ichi in a world file, if you need then i can send that, or if anyone else is also intrested, then i can send him to as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2