Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timepass, I got g-mail.
Are you saying there is a way to take a simple Word Document and post it somewhere in Google, it will have a link, I post it, then everyone clicks on the link and voila?
If it really is that simple, I'll do that, because each one of the posts I am doing in my Word Document.

Aman, you can upload them in your google docs account using your gmail account and post the link here.

Crude Oil

image upload

What we are looking at for this market is a near term drop to 96.54 and possibly as low as 95.41. After this leg of the correction is completed, this market is headed higher. Even though it is still trapped in the weekly cloud, it looks evident we will get the break through the top and head to 108.00 and afterward, towards 114.00.

LivetoTrade

Timepass, I got g-mail.
Are you saying there is a way to take a simple Word Document and post it somewhere in Google, it will have a link, I post it, then everyone clicks on the link and voila?
If it really is that simple, I'll do that, because each one of the posts I am doing in my Word Document.
Yes, https://docs.google.com

Sign in with your gmail account details.

LivetoTrade

Re: Crude Oil

What we are looking at for this market is a near term drop to 96.54 and possibly as low as 95.41. After this leg of the correction is completed, this market is headed higher. Even though it is still trapped in the weekly cloud, it looks evident we will get the break through the top and head to 108.00 and afterward, towards 114.00.
FA thought : seems like Iran will end up blocking the strait :rofl:

Nandamad, I will have the yearlies on this market, but anytime you need an update pop in this thread and remind me.
The reason I remember Nifty is because of the thread we visit that is solely for that market, so I reminded constantly of it, if anything by e-mail with all the posts it gets.
No disrespect, but Crude Oil is one of the copious amounts I have in front of me, so it is hard to remember. It is popular enough that I did remember to include it with the yearly S&R's.

BTW, the verdict is still out on Tata Motors, Tata Steel, Reliant, and SBI. I don't have my MT4 charts for those markets. Someone is good enough to send me the data, and I transpose it to my spreadsheet, and make my charts for the S&R's that way. His data feed is down, so the verdict is still out whether I'll get the data or not.

@PIP SIR,

Please can you post daily follow up for Crude as you do for nifty. I am waiting for circa 108xx to short. It has been a long wait. You talked of mountain and
valley in one of your posts. Give me one such chance.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2