Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Timepass, the cloud tenken and kijun are all following hot on its trail. It might look yummy, but I've seen better dishes.
In considering the ichimoku only, a close above the kijun would be needed to verify any type of signal for the uptrend. Then, you are going to have the bottom of the cloud to deal with, which will force this market to go at least sideways for awhile.

I'm also saying this in the absence of the 4,W,M charts.

Keep in mind, the series I'm doing on the ichimoku is to show the specific properties of it, and how they work. Those specific properties can be used in making a trading decision. For me personally, I work as it as confluence with the rest of the aspects of my methodology.
I know there are a few great traders that use the ichimoku as a standalone (Namely the one that mentored me on it.). I'm not one of them. There are obvious standalone indications, but I need the rest of my methodology to confirm the entry.

Now, let me go back after saying all that. This chart and TF as a standalone tells me this looks good to wait for a pullback to the tenken, watch for a reaction, and get ready to go short.

So here is my 1st chart with ichimoku :D

Your comments please.

Timepass, the cloud tenken and kijun are all following hot on its trail. It might look yummy, but I've seen better dishes.
In considering the ichimoku only, a close above the kijun would be needed to verify any type of signal for the uptrend. Then, you are going to have the bottom of the cloud to deal with, which will force this market to go at least sideways for awhile.

I'm also saying this in the absence of the 4,W,M charts.

Keep in mind, the series I'm doing on the ichimoku is to show the specific properties of it, and how they work. Those specific properties can be used in making a trading decision. For me personally, I work as it as confluence with the rest of the aspects of my methodology.
I know there are a few great traders that use the ichimoku as a standalone (Namely the one that mentored me on it.). I'm not one of them. There are obvious standalone indications, but I need the rest of my methodology to confirm the entry.

Now, let me go back after saying all that. This chart and TF as a standalone tells me this looks good to wait for a pullback to the tenken, watch for a reaction, and get ready to go short.
As i am learning ichimoku, can you also mark the area & price you are talking about to make me understand better ?

Same way (ichimoku & price) for Syndicate bank posted by Vijay please

T4J, that's because nothing has really changed. Even if the WS2 at 4592 gets hit, it could still contain, and we are still in the UP. Price action hit the bottom of the R zone, which is where it reversed. If the recent dip is taken out on this leg, then I'll have to get in and update.
Come to think of it, I think I did mention how that price action is headed top the WS2.

I should have the D,W,Y S&R's ready no later than 7:30pm IST Friday. Big weekend! No time to play in my Hot Stove Baseball League this weekend.

We also miss your NIFTY view in Nifty 50 Future Trends :)

rangarajan

Rangarajan, I met many fine people from India through this venue, so I have no doubt of the hospitality in your country. Many logistical items need to be worked out if I'm ever able to work it out to go.
Copper has just been added to my list of charts that I now am reviewing for the yearlies.
I'll do the PDF of the ichimoku series after I've completed it, which will probably take at least a couple more weeks into the new year
FYI, they started on post #2799 and they are all numbered with the Roman numerals. I've done 14 (XIV) up to this point.
Dear 4xpip,
Like you plan your trade,you seem to plan yr trip also which perhaps is in Yearly TF.
Better Late than Never.
Are u posting yr levels on Nf(nifty future) intraday/Weekly either here or in yr blog?

LivetoTrade

Sir,

Does the spread always increase near the holidays? I just noticed this around Christmas time, and today too.
But it got back to normalcy after the holidays.

I checked multiple brokers, and the spread had indeed increased between the pairs.

Nifty yearlies--2012

Nifty 6326.40 5554.27 5089.14 4158.86 3693.73 2921.60

The market is heading lower before any signs of a LT reversal, which virtually puts the YS1 at 4158 on the radar for 2012. What is unlikely is to see any market take as strong of a move in back-to-back years as this market made last year. So, if price drifts beyond the YS1, then it means the YS2 at 3693 contains for the year.
Heading north, the above scenario virtually puts the YR1 at 5089 on the radar, but it will also possibly contain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2