Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week's WF was one of the easiest I have ever done. There are none that has the "if that happens, then that will, but..." type statements. This is because the markets are strongly obviated, which will make for some optimum trading decisions.
This post was 42 minutes before 2012 EST.

The party will still continue, as I will be posting my condensed views for the year, and I have the 12 Indian market to post for the yearlies.

Dear adityasaraf,
Thank you.
I am amazed at the knowledge people possess in this Forum & how readily they share without any inhibition.
For copper,the price traded at MCX(Future) is around 400 & Esig around3(spot?)Can u pl clarify what i am missing.
Reg,Brocco,google shows it as a trading s/w & my friend here says the name pertains to a broker:confused: Which is correct & what is so special about Brocco.

My trading(Seeing:)) platform is NEST by Omneseys,limited version,free provided by the broker.

'Happy New Year.'
It's the difference of quantity..... MCX quotes the price for 1 KG of Copper..... whereas Internationally (COMEX), price for 1 Pound of Copper is quoted.......

MCX Price around Rs403/KG
COMEX Price around $3.43/Pound
1 pound = 0.45359237 kilograms
Exchange Rate = Rs 53.2660/$
Do the maths.... :)

Now coming to your second query........ Broco is a Broker which provides the Trading Platform called Broco MT4..... Just like Odin is provided by different brokers in Indian, MT4 is provided by different brokers Internationally.....

You should give it a try.... You can open a Free Demo Account and do all your analysis on it...... I would suggest you to open a Demo with GCI and BFD..... Give it a try and you would understand all the pros and cons of them..... I had given a link in my previous post..... :)

I more thing..... Have a look at Kamleshji's Thread in Commodities Section.... Would help you immensely...... :)

rangarajan

It's the difference of quantity..... MCX quotes the price for 1 KG of Copper..... whereas Internationally (COMEX), price for 1 Pound of Copper is quoted.......

MCX Price around Rs403/KG
COMEX Price around $3.43/Pound
1 pound = 0.45359237 kilograms
Exchange Rate = Rs 53.2660/$
Do the maths.... :)

Now coming to your second query........ Broco is a Broker which provides the Trading Platform called Broco MT4..... Just like Odin is provided by different brokers in Indian, MT4 is provided by different brokers Internationally.....

You should give it a try.... You can open a Free Demo Account and do all your analysis on it...... I would suggest you to open a Demo with GCI and BFD..... Give it a try and you would understand all the pros and cons of them..... I had given a link in my previous post..... :)

I more thing..... Have a look at Kamleshji's Thread in Commodities Section.... Would help you immensely...... :)
Dear adityasara,
Excelent reply from you keeping in mind my half backed knowledge.:)
No ambiguity nor jargon.
Thank you.The price worked out to 402.78.
So,keeping in view,4xpip's levels,one could trade Indian mkt.
I presume,we could see the live prices of Comex at esignal,thoughly delayed slightly.
Pl throw some light as to when International mkt opens in relation to MCX to get prepared for the volatality.

I will definitely be a regular visitor to the thread of Kamalesh.

As for demo MT4, if i want to try ODIN,my broker has to provide it or the owners of ODIN should be prepared to give free trial version in which case i should have the facilities to import the live prices for intraday trading or EOD Bhav copy for positional.

Similarly,once i get MT4 demo,pl explain how do i proceed for importing prices.

Dear adityasara,
No ambiguity nor jargon.
I presume,we could see the live prices of Comex at esignal,thoughly delayed slightly.
Pl throw some light as to when International mkt opens in relation to MCX to get prepared for the volatality.

As for demo MT4, if i want to try ODIN,my broker has to provide it or the owners of ODIN should be prepared to give free trial version in which case i should have the facilities to import the live prices for intraday trading or EOD Bhav copy for positional.

International Markets are open for 24 hours a day for 5 days in a Week..... They have a break of just 30-45 mins a day.... Don't remember the timings precisely.....

Once you start using MT4, you won't have to look at esignal.... Quotes in MT4 are RealTime....

For the rest of the query...... once you open the a/c you would be surprised for sure...... :)

Saif! Should I roll out the red carpet? It's been awhile since we heard from you.

I'll get to the DIJA asap. Please bear with me, as I may not get to it until about 7:30pm Monday IST. I forgot about a New Year's party I'll be going to about 10:00 pm tonight our time, which is going to keep me up late.

For now, let me say it is possible to get a strong breakaway to 12624. The key level south is 11689.

Hi sir , Would request A WF on DJIA !it looks to head south this week!

Ranga, I think you meant exporting prices. The quickest way to do it is to click "File">"Save as". It will automatically save the data from that market and TF to a spreadsheet.

Dear adityasara,
No ambiguity nor jargon.

rangarajan

Ranga, I think you meant exporting prices. The quickest way to do it is to click "File">"Save as". It will automatically save the data from that market and TF to a spreadsheet.

Dear 4xpip,
Import or Export:confused:

What i had in mind was that for an independent s/w to be active live during intraday trading,it has to get the prices from somewhere with out delay which i called import:)
Once i went thro kamalesh thread,everything was crystal clear as of now and aditya says it is automatic.

In the process,u had shown how to export to a spread sheet.

But,Mind you,adiya's signature is 100% applicable to me.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2