Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eur/aud

That chart S has been broken with a vengeance. The circa area of my downside target is what should provide the support for a huge reversal. So fay, I see no need to adjust my outlook.

What we see happening here is this pair has reversed since the strong spike north. I featured this pair in my Weekly Forecast this past week. It should continue its southern journey to the chart S where the candles traveled east. I'm still expecting it to be broken, and then head to the MS2/WS1 cluster event, as per the Weekly Forecast. More and more, that area looks rock solid. That will probably be my trigger to go long

image hosting png

Re: Eur/nzd

free image hosting

It is clear what decision this pair made once it made it to the cluster event. Just look at the size of the candle that broke through that area.
Next support is the WS2 at 1.6063.

One more, then I'll get off the euro kick. It's simple. The TL is 1.6523. There is a cluster event at 1.6180, so watch for a reaction at that point.

vikrit

I don't know what the deal is with me and the candlestick formations of late, but I'm noticing more and more consistent reactions to what I am seeing.

Can someone tell me if the encircled area is a pin head? I've seen this formation many times, and it seems once it is formed, it is a very strong move once it is broken, just like we see on this chart.

free image hosting
dont know about the pinhead (heard the term first time) but yeah it is a pinbar formation. and this pinbar (yellow having long wick) is a good one. same as black one whose high touched 108.

posted details and rules to identify pin-bar formation in following thread -
http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...8-pinocchio-bar-pin-bar-formation-system.html

Thanks so much, Vikrit!

I'm not a candlestick formation trader, but I have been taking note of key formations such as the 1-2-3, and what I observed, as per you adding clarity.
Your thread is going to be fun. I'll be one of your regular viewers.

dont know about the pinhead (heard the term first time) but yeah it is a pinbar formation. and this pinbar (yellow having long wick) is a good one. same as black one whose high touched 108.

posted details and rules to identify pin-bar formation in following thread -
http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...8-pinocchio-bar-pin-bar-formation-system.html

vikrit

Thanks so much, Vikrit!

I'm not a candlestick formation trader, but I have been taking note of key formations such as the 1-2-3, and what I observed, as per you adding clarity.
Your thread is going to be fun. I'll be one of your regular viewers.
welcome! I use some candle formations with other things. Somebody told there are more than 300 :eek:, for me difficult to remember all, still hungry to learn. Will post regularly on thread as time will permit.

Re: Cac 40

It appears the MR1 at 3241 has contained the MT correction. The daily kijun at 3088 is clearly on the radar. The next stop would be the cluster S event at 3052. If that is broken, it will be a very quick drop to the next MT containment level at 2903.
Sir It looks like 3118 provided a super support pushing the pair north! request to review the index sir

I look forward to ongoing chats concerning it. I gave me reasons why I have become an ardent student of the formation, just like I have the 1-2-3. For that matter, even dojis at some of my key S&R levels.

For other people's information, the thread is found at: http://www.traderji.com/advanced-tr...io-bar-pin-bar-formation-system-new-post.html

welcome! I use some candle formations with other things. Somebody told there are more than 300 :eek:, for me difficult to remember all, still hungry to learn. Will post regularly on thread as time will permit.

The daily kijun was missed by 14 points, and then the strong reversal back to the UP ensued. This has put the cluster event at the MR1 at 3241 and the WR3 at 3245 on the radar. That will also a reaction point. If it contains, then we are headed back towards the daily kijun as previous described. If it does not, then the market will have a strong continuation the rest of the month towards the MR2 at 3327.

It appears the MR1 at 3241 has contained the MT correction. The daily kijun at 3088 is clearly on the radar. The next stop would be the cluster S event at 3052. If that is broken, it will be a very quick drop to the next MT containment level at 2903.

The daily kijun was missed by 14 points, and then the strong reversal back to the UP ensued. This has put the cluster event at the MR1 at 3241 and the WR3 at 3245 on the radar. That will also a reaction point. If it contains, then we are headed back towards the daily kijun as previous described. If it does not, then the market will have a strong continuation the rest of the month towards the MR2 at 3327.
Sir the funny and sad thing is that I was holding the trade till yesterday on 76 points green after it hit the 200 sma on h1 that was a support level and with all the price action on h1 and h4 was saying and indicating a warning for a resume north and My bollinger bands was saying the same everything was pretty much bullish on h4 and daily ! my tp was missed by 8 points (the d-kinjun) and I got smoke out on that trade ! Should have exited it earlier had in mind !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2