Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanda, I was just talking to Saif about Crude. I gave my views without the typical label. I hope it helps.

I did not remind you because you said in one of your post that your weekend kept you busy and you were unable to to carry on on monday as it is your weekly and wd be done at the weekends only. This is regarding crude.

LivetoTrade

Eur/Jpy facing resistance at the daily Kijun.

Earlier you had mentioned about the correction to 100 levels before the next move south.

Your views now please.

Wow! It looks like 100.01 was hit.
Well, okay. From this point we move south. The WR3 at 99.12 should contain the fall. As we move into next week, the pair could go lower, but this move should only be viewed as corrective, as the pair should revert back in to the move north it already began, and hit at least the weekly tenken at 101.35.

Eur/Jpy facing resistance at the daily Kijun.

Earlier you had mentioned about the correction to 100 levels before the next move south.

Your views now please.

I better add to this. The peak at 100.01 could be broken, but circa 100.25 looks like a heavy congestion area for a tired pair that is probably now jet lag from the trip north. My dailies for tomorrow will be ready in 3 1/2 hours. I don't expect the DR1 to be broken tomorrow.

Wow! It looks like 100.01 was hit.
Well, okay. From this point we move south. The WR3 at 99.12 should contain the fall. As we move into next week, the pair could go lower, but this move should only be viewed as corrective, as the pair should revert back in to the move north it already began, and hit at least the weekly tenken at 101.35.

rkgoyal_98

Inr/usd

Paul sir can u please review this one
It appears that market is traderd for only 8hours a day
so hourly and 4 hourly charts may have different conotations but as u say
that even when trading is closed market keeps on moving and that has an effect into gaps in the price on the next day
Regards

1 Hour

4 Hours

Daily

weekly

Re: Inr/usd

I see this reversal was at 54.30, and I was talking about this happening a few months ago. As I seem to recall, I was calling for it in the high-53's

What is most likely happening is the pair is ready to make a correction of the huge move south. Ideally, the correction would end at the bottom of the daily cloud, which is circa 51.43. If that does not happen, then 52.00 needs to, or volatility ensues If the bottom of the daily cloud contains, then of course, the market heads lower and puts the weekly kijun at 49.07 on the radar.

BTW, I have the USD/INR, so I cheated and looked at my own charts which is how I came up with the exact measurements.

Paul sir can u please review this one
It appears that market is traderd for only 8hours a day
so hourly and 4 hourly charts may have different conotations but as u say
that even when trading is closed market keeps on moving and that has an effect into gaps in the price on the next day
Regards

1 Hour

4 Hours

Daily

weekly

The WR3 at 12632 was hit this week, and it completes the move north I was speaking of the last few weeks.

The bulls are now close to having a death nil. The market, however, is in a place that it could still make a strong move north and challenge the peak at 12919. Therefore, at current level is highly subject. The key downside level to now look for is circa 12530. If that is broken convincingly, then the DOWN has begun. The move south will begin within the next few weeks. That looks sure!

Sir any new update on djia? it did hit daily R at 12600!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2