Some of my forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
RK, price action was contained above the 4-hour cloud, even though it dipped into the hourly. Along with the WS1, the 40hour was the most dominant indication, which is how we get cloud movements such as what we got today on the hourly. That is how we get those exceptions when we have one TF overriding the other.

The daily cloud could be entered, but always remember it still contains along as we get a close under it.

My settings for ichimoku, as per the series, is always consistent-- 9,26,52.

My RR calculation is not according to the mass conception. I don't do it based on ratios, then enter a traded that is mandated only by a certain ratio. My trades are entered according to a personal confidence ratio, which I am not able to guide by, because it is more intuitive.

If you question is with regards to stops and TP's, then I can be of an assistance there.

Too much in a single query?
After answering your questions, you can tell this post is still shorter than many of mine, so I don't think you tipped the "too much" scale yet--lol.

EUR/USD

Sir
I know you are very busy on the weekend but i could not resist few questions coming to my mind after reading your review
You can answer this whenever you have spare time

Top of the 4H cloud is about 1.2850 at present and 1.278X after 3-4 candles
if we are going to be supported by that it will meant we have to cross the cloud on Hourly timeframe. Th cloud is thick also so should not we first think that small correction on the dowside on the basis of hourly chart can be played atleast for small swing
and bottom of the cloud on daily chart by next weekend shoud be arround 1.316X Will that not be entered isf we hot that and reach 1.32xx
Are u using different timeframe for ichimoku settings, if so kindly guide me regarding the settings. Moreover i want to learn about entry and exit signals too ( like should we not take trade on the basis of hourly chart entry in the cloud) when 4hours also support correction till the upper edge of the cloud while daily and weekly timeframes are having not problems in such short term trade. How to calculate risk reward in suc a trade
I hope i am not asking too much in single query
Regards

Re: Tatamotors

It looks like it could be a low risk entry with a close stop.
The point you want to watch for here is a close under the part of the hourly kijun that recently leveled. Once that happens, there could be a bit of a pullback to it, and then the fun heading south begins. That also implies the hourly cloud will be hit, walked through, and broken through the other end.

It could drop lower, but for now, look for support to be at the current level of the 4-hour kijun at circa 212.
The thing I'm leery about is the weekly could get squeezed through a thin cloud and out on the other side, and then the top of the cloud acts as support. This is why a short looks good nothing, but nothing that is going to last for a long time. The bottom of the cloud--TL combo on the weekly looks very solid.

Sir i want to know if Tatamotors ia a short trade, Except for weekly hitting the cloud all other timeframes favur shrot
Price is being resisted by trendline
Hourly Tenken may go below kijun soon

If short trade do exist here then what should be ideal entry level,

1 Hour

4H

Daily

Weekly

Re: Silver

The WR2 is 33.60, and the bottom of the weekly cloud is 33.80. This is probably the beginning of an uptrend on the weekly, so the reversal should be contained at circa 29.90, and then a stronger move should ensue after that.
Sir for 29.90 to be the containment which is actually the weekly tenken-sen it would have to break under the daiyl span-A again and even the daily tenken sen at 31.07 ! sir don't you think these area should provide support pushing the commodity higher to 33.90 ? because 29.90 is way under these level?

Re: Silver

The daily is very OB and the cloud is somewhat thin at the current point, and as you can tell, the cloud is very bearish. The thing not to worry about is if price makes it to 29.90, but to be more concerned if it breaks under it. From that point, the candle could sneak into the cloud sideways and break through the top. While all that action is going on, the kijun would have a chance to catch up, and then act as additional support when the move begins.

image hosting jpg

Sir for 29.90 to be the containment which is actually the weekly tenken-sen it would have to break under the daiyl span-A again and even the daily tenken sen at 31.07 ! sir don't you think these area should provide support pushing the commodity higher to 33.90 ? because 29.90 is way under these level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Introductions 2
U Forex 2