Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Nagendra,

Next Time, Please Let Me Know If You Are Holding Equity Or Futures.

Futures Is A Differen Ball Game All Together.

Anyways Let 1883 Doesn't Look So Bad At The Moment

Will Let You Know The Exits Tomorrow During The Market

Happy & Safe Investing

SavantGarde

Hi Savanth ,

Thanks for ur advice on Adlabs. Today i have brought SBI. How is this looking on charts? I have futures position at 1883.

Thanks,
Nagendra

exactly..
what do u exactly want to say...stick to the root ,,with simple words

renu

Hi Renu, I think we must completely ignore such mails. Otherwise it may trigger mail war and tarnish the reputation of the thread. I can understand your concern, we all respect SavantGarde. so such mails cannot effect him in any way. So, let's ignore them.

Best Regards,
Tapaswi.S

SavantGarde

Hey KoolSIM,

Let Me Take Your Last Question First

Yes, You Will See The Prices

Atleast One Thing You Can Take Comfort In Is The Fact Most Of What You Have Entered Are Good Companies, Though I Don't Know Much About RAINCOM Not Enough Data For It.

Averaging Is Only Advisable If Your Time Frame Is Less Than 3 Months For Holding.

A Point To Always Keep In Mind For The Future

Always Wait Like A Patient Predator Like Our Recent & Ongoing Correction To Jump Into Stocks That You May Have Shortlisted.

Corrrections If Not Two Atleast One Good Correction Is Seen During Any Year Where You can Go Shopping To Your Hearts Content.

Happy & Safe Investing

SavantGarde

Hey Savant! Nice initiative here! Many thanks!

I'd like to know your opinion on some of my stocks.

MRPL @ 143, Bongaigaon @ 113, PTC India @ 168, Neyveli Lignite @ 178 and Rain Commodities @ 255. I know long list...............but I'm badly trapped as almost all my stocks are showing negative returns of almost 40% if not more.

What can I do?? Should I average the stocks if possible?? Can I ever get to see my purchase price again?

Thanks man! :)

Hi Savant,
I had DLF 600 @540/-. I sold at 680/- 4 days back. I think that was a wrong move. Now DLF is again moving up. Could you please advise should I buy them back or invest in other stocks.

Best Regards,
Tapaswi.S

U

uasish

DEAR MEMBER,
THIS IS ONLY FOR THIS QUOATED REPLY._>EVERY MEMBER CAN SHRARE HIS WIEVS ON THIS PLATFORM.IF SOME MOUSE IS SMELLED IN THE OBOVE INTENTIONAL REPLY IT IS DANGEROUS FOR THE INNOSENT INVESTERS OF THE COUNTRY. HOW ONE CAN ,ON HIS OWN , DECIDE THAT WHAT ADVICES ARE "SELFLESS"AND WHAT ARE NOT???THIS GIVES A ROOM TO THINK ON.HOPE THIS REPLY SHOUD NOT CONTAIN A GROUP-ATTECK ON SMALL INVESTERS.WHAT HAPPENS IF SOME LEARNED PERSONS COME FORWARD AND SHARE DISCUSSIONS???WHAT NEED COMES FOR SUCH REPLY????WHY IS MY FRIEND TRYING TO BLOCK OTHER PERSONS TO COME WITH NEW IDEAS .IS THERE ANY FEAR......OF ANY KIND OF..... FRIEND ! LET ME KNOW ABOUT MY WRONG THINGS.WHY YOUR STOMACH HAS GOT PAIN FORM MY SIMPLE VIEW-PUTINGS.YOU DONT TAKE MY ADVICES ,THIS IS SIMPLE THAT A WISE PERSON DOES .HOPE WE ALL SHALL SHARE OUR VIEWS ON THIS PLATFORM.
THANKING YOU,
YOURS
JPJAIN
Every body has an equal right & oppurtunity to share his views
in any Forum.When this vibrant Forum was in it's nascent state
many Gr8 people contributed to enrich this Forum & many of them
are still here to help us.
Now that this Forum has expanded in respect of viewership & hits,
like any vibrant forum,it has brewed few problems,as for example
people trying to UTILIZE this platform for vested interest,
interests which are not in sync with what as a new member we
came here.We came here to Learn from the actual trader/investor.
There was always an intention of our seniors to Teach us about
Fishing than the Fish.
Many of our Seniors shared there Way of approaching a situation,
& we learnt from them.
Every body gives credence to those who are around for some time.
Savanth has built his Credence.
Hope i could clarify my intention.

DEAR MEMBER,
THIS IS ONLY FOR THIS QUOATED REPLY._>EVERY MEMBER CAN SHRARE HIS WIEVS ON THIS PLATFORM.IF SOME MOUSE IS SMELLED IN THE OBOVE INTENTIONAL REPLY IT IS DANGEROUS FOR THE INNOSENT INVESTERS OF THE COUNTRY. HOW ONE CAN ,ON HIS OWN , DECIDE THAT WHAT ADVICES ARE "SELFLESS"AND WHAT ARE NOT???THIS GIVES A ROOM TO THINK ON.HOPE THIS REPLY SHOUD NOT CONTAIN A GROUP-ATTECK ON SMALL INVESTERS.WHAT HAPPENS IF SOME LEARNED PERSONS COME FORWARD AND SHARE DISCUSSIONS???WHAT NEED COMES FOR SUCH REPLY????WHY IS MY FRIEND TRYING TO BLOCK OTHER PERSONS TO COME WITH NEW IDEAS .IS THERE ANY FEAR......OF ANY KIND OF..... FRIEND ! LET ME KNOW ABOUT MY WRONG THINGS.WHY YOUR STOMACH HAS GOT PAIN FORM MY SIMPLE VIEW-PUTINGS.YOU DONT TAKE MY ADVICES ,THIS IS SIMPLE THAT A WISE PERSON DOES .HOPE WE ALL SHALL SHARE OUR VIEWS ON THIS PLATFORM.
THANKING YOU,
YOURS
JPJAIN
uasish might have forgot to mention, CAPS means rude and shouting as per internet etiquette.

SavantGarde

Tapaswi,

Good Thing, You Know You Made The Wrong Move.

Do You Have Any Idea, How Important It Is To Realise Whether it Was Right or Wrong.....I Am Not Going To Question You As To Why, It Could Have Been Umpteen Reasons....I Am Not Going To Get Into Them.

Atleast You Have Satisfaction That You Brought Some Profits Home...Which Is Always A Good Thing....But You Should Have Booked Profits Above 1050 Atleast....There were Ample Opportunities

Anyways, Wait For An Entry Below 620

'Clarity Of Thought Shall Always Lead To Clarity Of Action'

Happy & Safe Investing

SavantGarde

Hi Savant,
I had DLF 600 @540/-. I sold at 680/- 4 days back. I think that was a wrong move. Now DLF is again moving up. Could you please advise should I buy them back or invest in other stocks.

Best Regards,
Tapaswi.S

Status
Not open for further replies.