Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi Nagendra,

Congratulations! Good To See You Being So Nimble With Your Trading

Nifty Should Be Able To Cross 4905 Tomorrow
Keep Todays Close As A Stop Loss Incase Of Gap Up Opening or Tomorrows Low To Protect Your Profit

Warm Regards

SavantGarde

Hi Savant,

Sold SBI today at 1909. I entered nifty futures at 4817 futures price. Do you think tomorrow we will have some green on nifty.

Thanks,
Nagendra

Thanks Savant,

it is all because of people like u and saint who are earning us little profits. in last one year i lost huge money.After getting introduced to this forum am bit ok. I read articles from saint, u , asish and learning many things. Really many of us like me are very gratefull to u guys.

Thanks,
Nagendra

SavantGarde

Hi Nagendra,

Hold Your NF That You Have, Infact Just Add Another If Possible But Not Immediately...Chances Are Market Will Open Gap-Up Just Wait For Some Down Tick Then Add.

Will Let You Know What To Do During The Market.

Warm Regards

SavantGarde

Thanks Savant,

it is all because of people like u and saint who are earning us little profits. in last one year i lost huge money.After getting introduced to this forum am bit ok. I read articles from saint, u , asish and learning many things. Really many of us like me are very gratefull to u guys.

Thanks,
Nagendra

SavantGarde

Neo Is Right I Have Given A General Explanation, You Will Need To Dig Through This Thread To Find.

Something To Add To It, If It Makes Sense To You

Based On 'Feed Forward Backward Propagation'

Architecture Of The Prgramme Determines How Various Data & Weights Are Interconnected In The Network.

SavantGarde

Status
Not open for further replies.