Stocks To Keep A Close Eye On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mr Savant
Yesterday and today the market is in green, i was told to buy only after nifty crossed 4900 level. Im planning to buy BHEL, ADLABS, BOMBAY DYEING, ICICI BANK, SBI, RELIANCE CAP., SIEMENS, TATA MOTORS. Pls advise if I can enter at current levels. thanks and regards.
ajaz.

SavantGarde

Hi Nagendra,

Enter If You See NF Break 4900 But Then Watch After The Break Where It Takes Support.

Don't Get Complacent....Even If You See Market Trending Up For A Few Days From Now....& Don't Over Leverage.

Keep 70 to 75% Aside

Regards

SavantGarde

Hi Savant.

I sold my nifty at 4960, do you think i should enter once again, if so at wht level ?

Thanks,
Nagendra

SavantGarde

Ajaz,

Wait & Buy On Dips......Market Is Going To Be Volatile....

Levels Will Look Into After The market Today

SavantGarde

Hi Mr Savant
Yesterday and today the market is in green, i was told to buy only after nifty crossed 4900 level. Im planning to buy BHEL, ADLABS, BOMBAY DYEING, ICICI BANK, SBI, RELIANCE CAP., SIEMENS, TATA MOTORS. Pls advise if I can enter at current levels. thanks and regards.
ajaz.

Hi Savant / Asish,
Yesterday I had posted a reply, it took one day to appear in the thread.
Yesterday at 10:35am I had posted a reply (post no 528) I could not see that till 12:05pm
I had posted again at 12:13pm(post no 530).
I could see the second one in the evening, and the first one today morning.
am I missing something, which is causing this delay

Regards,
Tapaswi.S

Hi Savant,
Bought, Leela hotel 100 shares @ Rs.47 and Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd 50 shares @ Rs.127 (both inclusive brokrage) these scripts gone down as on 13th, need to here from you how long can i hold these scripts to sell in good profits??
Appreciate your valueable suggestion in this regard,
Rams:)

SavantGarde

Hi Rams,

Good Profit...?

Hold Till April, Let Us See How It Has Progressed By Then.
Market Sentiment Is Very Badly Damaged Today....Let Us Watch What Happens Tomorrow & Next Week

SavantGarde

Hi Savant,
Bought, Leela hotel 100 shares @ Rs.47 and Rural Electrification Corporation Ltd 50 shares @ Rs.127 (both inclusive brokrage) these scripts gone down as on 13th, need to here from you how long can i hold these scripts to sell in good profits??
Appreciate your valueable suggestion in this regard,
Rams:)

Mr.Savant,
Thanks for your response, suggestion and support, will hold those scripts, until gets appreciation, being a new investor in bull market, i look forward your tips and scripts to invest...
Once again thanks and warm regards,
Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.