The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aarav11

Intraday,I look at 5,15.Swing on daily charts.
So it mean that you always look at 15 min chart for price and volume analysis and if you notice something there than for entry you switch to 5 min chart for entry but do you again do price and volume analysis in 5 min chart.

Hey Saint

Is this your Flow System. :thumb:

BNF Sept shows awesome gains of 2550 points . . . . and the months not done yet . . . :lol:

i was told there is loads of limitation for this automated version but
the methodical version that you trade is far far better . . .
now what would that make 10K points :rofl:

If that can be done just wow . . . :clapping: :clapping:

:) Happy

Sorry guys had to delete the BNF September charts marked with trades, as
I was asked to do so by the person who gave them to me . . .

Last edited:
So it mean that you always look at 15 min chart for price and volume analysis and if you notice something there than for entry you switch to 5 min chart for entry but do you again do price and volume analysis in 5 min chart.
Yes Aarav....Trading the trend on the 5mins charts or 1min charts.....in line with the 15mins charts.

The moment price breaks on 5 within a move on 15,you are out,and await for your next opportunity in the same direction as 15.

Hey Saint

BNF Sept shows awesome gains of 2550 points . . . . and the months not done yet . . . :lol:

the discretionary version that you trade is far far better . . .

Somehow don't like the word Discretionary....think must be coined by our mechanical cousins......... but anyway,sort of know what you are asking.... :)

I don't trade Bank Nifty...but let me have a look at how much the method made in points for this month....might be lower or higher :)

That 2550 points is only on taking Initial posns?Or it's an average taking in adds as well?

Last edited:

Trader_PK

Hey Saint

Is this your Flow System. :thumb:

the discretionary version that you trade is far far better . . .

Sorry guys had to delete the BNF September charts marked with trades, as
I was asked to do so by the person who gave them to me . . .

Happy singh...where is AFl for this?..can you share it here?

thanks

Somehow don't like the word Discretionary....think must be coined by our mechanical cousins......... but anyway,sort of know what you are asking.... :)

I don't trade Bank Nifty...but let me have a look at how much the method made in points for this month....might be lower or higher :)

That 2550 points is only on taking Initial posns?Or it's an average taking in adds as well?
Its just the initial positions, the algo for scale-in/out was not implemented . . .

One request, would you please delete the quote with charts . . .

BTW it is on 15 minutes time frame

and sorry for discretionary maybe you will call it methodical or . . .

anyway, for me it would be super intelligent way of doing things . . . ;)

Thanks

Its just the initial positions, the algo for scale-in/out was not implemented . . .

One request, would you please delete the quote with charts . . .

BTW it is on 15 minutes time frame

and sorry for discretionary maybe you will call it methodical or . . .
for me it would be super intelligent way of doing things . . .

Thanks

Oh,just saw your earlier Edit...Shall do....ah 15mins....let me get back to you on that. :)

Tlahuicole

I learned teach a man to fish compilation, but wanted to go in advance in pivots. Is there any thread or link where you have written in details on all pivots, trends and all? Sorry, but I need this badly. In TAMTF thread only pivots are defined not went deep through it. In other forum also am not able to find any thread where they have the complete thread of pivots and all types of pivots and all. if you have a link or pdf please share if it is okay for you Saint.

Status
Not open for further replies.