The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even outdated flow which freely available also can make money ...if one can follow it properly with dicipline and use MM :)
Oh no,not outdated at all....... huge points that can be made Vjay......but refined it further and further to make more gains off more points as well.But again,you know all of this......the evolution of it all....All the various versions of the Flow are just attempts to get deeper and deeper into The Flow and capitalise with bigger position sizes.

Gone through the whole thread. Disappointed.
Will come back and check later.
Still hope Saint will throw some gold coins on this heap of $#&%
Oh crap Niranjanam.....know you for a really long time across all forums.This is a Hi-Bye simple chat thread,which is why it is the way it is.And I have seen your posts,you don't need any more gold coins... :D... You doing great already.

To

saint sir , / senior member

how i get newer /modified version of FLOW method.

please tell me sir , i need this.

thank you .
The Old is good enough,Vishal.....you don't need anything but basics to tide you through the markets(apologies if I have hurt popular belief by any chance).

And,Vishal....just Saint is fine.....don't call me Saint Sir,definitely not Sir Saint......

Will start something in a small way in another section so that the word Hype can be kept away as much as possible...so that,the Old Man Newbie can still talk,and the newer Newbies may or may not benefit by his understanding(hoping you do)

anup

The Old is good enough,Vishal.....you don't need anything but basics to tide you through the markets(apologies if I have hurt popular belief by any chance).

And,Vishal....just Saint is fine.....don't call me Saint Sir,definitely not Sir Saint......
Come on Saint Sir, We cant address you just by your name. Sachin Tendulkar is called as God in Cricket, likewise in TJ you should be called as Sir or God of Trading!

Come on Saint Sir, We cant address you just by your name. Sachin Tendulkar is called as God in Cricket, likewise in TJ you should be called as Sir or God of Trading!
Saint is not my name......just assume it is respect enough...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.