The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sumo... my man... main man.

I wrote that post as an acceptable guideline for the next thread Saint is on the verge of starting. That thread will be for learning for the newcomers. Saint was wary about a lot of seniors around who would obviously talk advanced. He mentioned in the last post.

And in return for our silence, we would get to know Saint's latest brain-child. A very good bargain, I suppose. :)

And dude... I really appreciate a person as frank as yourself. Your attitude is priceless. You have the right to crosshair me... I am nobody to crosshair anyone. Am just another guy trying to make my way home. :)
Thanks for clearing it up. Appreciate it.

jamit_05

Anyway, dont need to interact here. we can always communicate off line, without heckling anyone :)

There, I can give you a piece of my mind without being scared :)
Am sure you wont give me yours, its filled with systems :)
With such nice humour... why would anyone not want you around... keep em coming. Saint is wise in choosing you as a friend to share idlis and whatever else you might occasionally share ;)

NANDAMAD

To be frank Happy....... there are so many here with some excellent methods ,and many here who already speak all my stuff,slightly twisted here and there,and you are already benefitting from these threads.

So,yes...I am here for the camarederie.......and I am here for the beginner.I notice that all the Pro's look into Pro stuff,systems,mechanial stuff,etc.....all with words more complicated than the other for the newcomer.There is a space for the guy who wants to take the first step,and a guy who wants to help that guy take his first step.........but we have to device a way where that can be done without our Seniors :D coming in and complicating the matter.

So,a yes and no to that one...........
Eagerly waiting, please proceed. Sincere thanks for your contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.