The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, now this is the scene....

Dont you dare answer any question pointed towards Saint.

And, Dont give any inputs here.

A little bitt bossy I would think. If Saint wanted such an atmosphere he would have opened up this thread on TSF.

I had typed something else, but edited it..... didnt want to be pounced on.

Disappointed.

Bye Saint buddy.... let me know when we can meet up without your elite commando force bodyguards. Delta Force they call it I think.

You have my number.

So, now this is the scene....

Dont you dare answer any question pointed towards Saint.

And, Dont give any inputs here.

A little bitt bossy I would think. If Saint wanted such an atmosphere he would have opened up this thread on TSF.

I had typed something else, but edited it..... didnt want to be pounced on.

Disappointed.

Bye Saint buddy.... let me know when we can meet up without your elite commando force bodyguards. Delta Force they call it I think.

You have my number.
Whoa.....am alone here.No commando force bodyguards.:D

And who said,don't answer any question.As I said....free thread,free to talk,only the yells,keep it down,if any.So far everything is great......

And who said,don't answer any question.As I said....free thread,free to talk,only the yells,keep it down,if any.So far everything is great......
Post made by Jamit clearly spells it out.

I could even feel the red crosshairs on my chest :)

Anyway, dont need to interact here. we can always communicate off line, without heckling anyone :)

There, I can give you a piece of my mind without being scared :)
Am sure you wont give me yours, its filled with systems :)

Anyway, dont need to interact here. we can always communicate off line, without heckling anyone :)

There, I can give you a piece of my mind without being scared :)
Am sure you wont give me yours, its filled with systems :)
Lol.....have more than that in my head....but yes,keep in touch.Will need many pieces of that Mind of yours in days to come.....

jamit_05

Post made by Jamit clearly spells it out.

I could even feel the red crosshairs on my chest :)
sumo... my man... main man.

I wrote that post as an acceptable guideline for the next thread Saint is on the verge of starting. That thread will be for learning for the newcomers. Saint was wary about a lot of seniors around who would obviously talk advanced. He mentioned in the last post.

And in return for our silence, we would get to know Saint's latest brain-child. A very good bargain, I suppose. :)

And dude... I really appreciate a person as frank as yourself. Your attitude is priceless. You have the right to crosshair me... I am nobody to crosshair anyone. Am just another guy trying to make my way home. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.