The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Saint,

To become a full time trader and make the earnings for the living,

What are the essential qualification required for full time trader?

First of all, income source is created outside of the market. if one comes with such income , is it possible to generate next income source from market only?

is full time trading best for the living?
Hi Tamil Trader,

My First interaction with you,I notice that you are into the Commodities market.Same here these days.Still raw at many things over at the commodities side.But absolutely love it.Love the moves.Trend traders delight.Flow Traders' (oooooo,bad word!!) fantasyland.:)

I have not been around on TJ for some time,and I don't know the latest goings -on......but I presume you have an income apart from trading the commodities market.

To your question:Can you earn money from Trading?Yes,absolutely.Can you make a regular income from the markets?Yes,absolutely.But let us just say that you have found a method where you can make money far above your family's requirements for that month,and you are taking it upwards slowly(wealth,and income),my counter poser to you would be.........What would you do with your time?

So,if I were you,I would carry on with my job or whatever the business is that you do,and also make money from trading at the same time..... A Full Time Trader is not the fellow who spends all his time looking at the computer charts bobbing up and down.A Full time trader is that person whose methods are in full blast at the markets,he will of course need to keep monitoring it now and then,but the entire rest of the time can be focussed on following a passion,another business,or whatever it is you like to do.....

Hello Saint

Nice to have you active on Traderji.

On this thread do you have any plans to write/discuss about any of your trading methods or is it more about
meeting up/chatting with fellow traders for camaraderie and reminiscing the good old times (many of you guys seems to have shared :))

Either way it is good :thumb:

But for now it seems more of the later........

:) Happy
To be frank Happy....... there are so many here with some excellent methods ,and many here who already speak all my stuff,slightly twisted here and there,and you are already benefitting from these threads.

So,yes...I am here for the camarederie.......and I am here for the beginner.I notice that all the Pro's look into Pro stuff,systems,mechanial stuff,etc.....all with words more complicated than the other for the newcomer.There is a space for the guy who wants to take the first step,and a guy who wants to help that guy take his first step.........but we have to device a way where that can be done without our Seniors :D coming in and complicating the matter.

So,a yes and no to that one...........

RAAMAKANT

Master's stroke !!!

hi tamil trader,
my first interaction with you,i notice that you are into the commodities market.same here these days.still raw at many things over at the commodities side.but absolutely love it.love the moves.trend traders delight.flow traders' (oooooo,bad word!!) fantasyland.:)
i have not been around on tj for some time,and i don't know the latest goings -on......but i presume you have an income apart from trading the commodities market.
To your question:can you earn money from trading?yes,absolutely.can you make a regular income from the markets?yes,absolutely.but let us just say that you have found a method where you can make money far above your family's requirements for that month,and you are taking it upwards slowly(wealth,and income),my counter poser to you would be.........what would you do with your time?
So,if i were you,i would carry on with my job or whatever the business is that you do,and also make money from trading at the same time..... A full time trader is not the fellow who spends all his time looking at the computer charts bobbing up and down.a full time trader is that person whose methods are in full blast at the markets,he will of course need to keep monitoring it now and then,but the entire rest of the time can be focussed on following a passion,another business,or whatever it is you like to do.....

To be frank Happy....... there are so many here with some excellent methods ,and many here who already speak all my stuff,slightly twisted here and there,and you are already benefitting from these threads.

So,yes...I am here for the camarederie.......and I am here for the beginner.I notice that all the Pro's look into Pro stuff,systems,mechanial stuff,etc.....all with words more complicated than the other for the newcomer.There is a space for the guy who wants to take the first step,and a guy who wants to help that guy take his first step.........but we have to device a way where that can be done without our Seniors :D coming in and complicating the matter.

So,a yes and no to that one...........
OK got you . . . well kinddof :D

The zen master when taking about the 'Beginners Mind', says something to this effect .

"It is tough to be a beginner, even for the beginner . . . "

Cheers

:) Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.