The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Placebo

Thanks Placebo.... From a doctor,love the name--Placebo---
Placebo Effect is what has kept me in the trading game. Also there is a music band by the name Placebo.

I like the name for another reason, its one of the my fav alt rock band.
check out this song - running up that hill(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KEEXyRL0qE).
A good one. :)
Yea same here. But there are better songs than running up that hill. Get a copy of "Battle For The Sun". Its one of their best albums.

Cheers

Last edited:

ashu1234

Placebo Effect is what has kept me in the trading game. Also there is a music band by the name Placebo.

Yea same here. But there are better songs than running up that hill. Get a copy of "Battle For The Sun". Its one of their best albums.

Cheers
Ha Ha....So you are under placebo effect.....If you know you were given the placebo pills then the game is already over :lol:
Coz its only effective when the patient don't know :)
But yes most of us find bliss in Ignorance......:D:D:D

Tlahuicole

Just now googled placebo effect, I knew about this but did not know the medical term used for referencing this practice, thanks :D :D :D

Placebo

Ha Ha....So you are under placebo effect.....If you know you were given the placebo pills then the game is already over :lol:
Coz its only effective when the patient don't know :)
But yes most of us find bliss in Ignorance......:D:D:D
You got it all mixed up dude. What you are saying would hold true if someone else had taught me their trading method and told me it works no matter what and without me challenging the validity of it. But that's not the case.

Placebo effect for me in trading is just believing that my method will work and generate decent returns under the right market circumstances. Other times it will generate an acceptable loss. So that way i do not chop or change anything in the method and be consistent with it. Its just a mindset.

Cheers

Aarav11

Saint sir,

What should be the Time period we should look at in for intraday trading as well as for swing trading is we are doing trading based on Price action and volume analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.