The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question banta hai ! but A question need to be answered at the other Forum : Why is Traderji a "rouge" Forum ? When people who are better than the best are coming back... there has to be an error in the perception of the people who call TJ a "rouge" Forum ! :D
Ya Karnani saab TJ is a delicious joint

Question banta hai ! but A question need to be answered at the other Forum : Why is Traderji a "rouge" Forum ? When people who are better than the best are coming back... there has to be an error in the perception of the people who call TJ a "rouge" Forum ! :D
and this perception is also shared by ...Mods/Admin..there..as they haven't deleted such massages.....calling others rouges...doesn't makes ..one better then others....my view

anup

Its nothing but jealousy!!.. Many people hate Dhoni, Who has won all the Cups in the history.. The forum owner who cannot replicate the success of TJ are jealous!! :cool: :annoyed:

As per one of the latest post at other forum....TJ is "Rouge"....forum....

then why the people who are better then...the best...are coming back...

Yeh question to banta hai na bhai....:D
Think you mean Rogue....... that was not for Traderji.Traderji is the Mother forum,with TSF as a daughter one.No daughter/son worth anything will call the Mother a Rogue.......

I am more than very sure that Saint will do that 'elsewhere' and not in this thread! So chill and enjoy "khichri" ! :D
Yep,RK knows me well :D

This thread was just a simple....Hi there ..thread.So Khichri is allowed...:lol:

Will be starting a thread for the beginners ,there I expect no Khichri........cannot anyways,... :D .It will be in the Read-Only section :D

rkkarnani

Think you mean Rogue....... that was not for Traderji.Traderji is the Mother forum,with TSF as a daughter one.No daughter/son worth anything will call the Mother a Rogue.......
Thanks for this Post Saint !

Ofcourse, he meant "rogue" lolz !! However he did not "name" or specify TSF, just left it vague as 'at the other Forum ! :p :D

rkkarnani

Yep,RK knows me well :D

This thread was just a simple....Hi there ..thread.So Khichri is allowed...:lol:

Will be starting a thread for the beginners ,there I expect no Khichri........cannot anyways,... :D .It will be in the Read-Only section :D
"read only" would be great ! What abt the queries ?

Don't worry....No one is scaring me off from anywhere or from anything till I so will it and choose it......

Time is a bit of a constraint though.........But time willing,and if there are people willing ,and I am willing.....sorry boyz,aint that easy to get rid of me.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.