The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening a thread that is dedicated to the guys still doggedly after the markets all these years,....dedicated to them but not restricted to them.... :D

Some of us have done well,some of us may be struggling,some have had their troubles and coming out of them,some have focussed on the research and development part and now getting ready to fire,some have made a tonne.....

To all of these guys,humble salutations.......you guys are on a Rodeo Bull called the Markets and whether you've been thrown off the Bull a 100 times or a 1000 times,you have not given up with the concept of Riding that Crazy Bull.Hats off!!

Have not been here in many years,and it is so nice to see many of these Survivors......... This thread is a mix of everything,it can range from Super sensible talk to Frivilous talk,from talking about methods to talking about failures and successes.

Open to the Survivors from the Past and to the wannabe Survivors........ we might have made a tonne of money,or maybe not...But we definitely have made a tonne of mistakes you don't need to repeat to succeed to cut short your Learning Curve. :)
@ Saint

The heading of your thread has sent a spur of motivation through my spine. Seen countless threads at TJ where members have their discussions round the knowledge which they gained from you.

A query used to linger in my mind that when will be another moment in the TJ forum when traders will be able to interact with you.

I must say that though not been in touch with you in my earlier years as I was not so frequent then but this new innings will be really exciting. :)

Welcome Back, Regards. :)

Hi Saint,

I have read "Teach a Man Fish" way back after burning my hand in the market. After some studies and very less practicals i again started the old method of taking revenge with market. No again started studies seriously. Will sure learn more from you.
Our textbooks and experts will tell you....That attitude will destroy you....They are not wrong.If Vengeance is sought by blindly counterattacking and being smashed to bits,that Revenge is not worth it.

Take your Revenge but after equipping yourself with the right weaponry,the right strategy.Simply put,if your nature is to take Revenge,take it equipped.If Revenge is not in your nature,don't bother.A new day,new enemy but again attack equipped.Either ways,equipping yourself is key.

rkkarnani

Our textbooks and experts will tell you....That attitude will destroy you....They are not wrong.If Vengeance is sought by blindly counterattacking and being smashed to bits,that Revenge is not worth it.

Take your Revenge but after equipping yourself with the right weaponry,the right strategy.Simply put,if your nature is to take Revenge,take it equipped.If Revenge is not in your nature,don't bother.A new day,new enemy but again attack equipped.Either ways,equipping yourself is key.

Now, when I post this reply to what Saint wrote, this is now without context to the earlier Post where we were talking of taking "Revenge from the Market" ! But when read independently, one can say : Saint is talking of "Revenge" !????!! :confused:

So always be wary of the context ! :p

I read Saint's post without reading what he was referring to, i.e. the quoted text, and read it twice , and the truth is my ears got hot, I was totally at loss what is Saint writing... and then I read and understood his reference was for "Revenge on the Market" ! What a relief !!!

jamit_05

I hope you realize where this needs to lead next.

Lots of people here are troubled by FIIs, DIIs, Ben Bernanke, Subbu, Sonia, Syria, Chiddu and now RR ! You know very well what you need to do :)

The "Thanks" part is as big as the 10 line post! And nothing concrete as been said yet.... just imagine the responsibility resting on your shoulders... peoples expectations.

Last edited:

4candles

SaintBhai

Thanks for the above... and

This reminds me of a dialouge:

"Revenge is a very very very dangerous motivation."

-from the movie - Clear and Present Danger

:)

SaintBhai

Thanks for the above... and

This reminds me of a dialouge:

"Revenge is a very very very dangerous motivation."

-from the movie - Clear and Present Danger

:)
Now, when I post this reply to what Saint wrote, this is now without context to the earlier Post where we were talking of taking "Revenge from the Market" ! But when read independently, one can say : Saint is talking of "Revenge" !????!! :confused:

So always be wary of the context ! :p

I read Saint's post without reading what he was referring to, i.e. the quoted text, and read it twice , and the truth is my ears got hot, I was totally at loss what is Saint writing... and then I read and understood his reference was for "Revenge on the Market" ! What a relief !!!
:D Yes,within context.....in real life,would not advocate it ..... but what I was trying to say was:That equipping of yourself is very crucial.Must have a Plan of Attack,must have the weaponry and the knowledge of when to use which weapon when .....

I hope you realize where this needs to lead next.

Lots of people here are troubled by FIIs, DIIs, Ben Bernanke, Subbu, Sonia, Syria, Chiddu and now RR ! You know very well what you need to do :)

The "Thanks" part is as big as the 10 line post! And nothing concrete as been said yet.... just imagine the responsibility resting on your shoulders... peoples expectations.
:D Amit is trying to frighten me.................. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.