The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Sir. Thank You Dan Sir.

:D
@ Sir Saint

The following post counts only to me: I mean, you have been the leader of an other forum for quit a few years. So you know how it feels to have that pressure day by day on your side. You and even I know how much time it takes to answer certain questions in a proper manner about certain derivatives and charts and so on.

In TJ we have had and still have many threads on the best levels, if it is now on futures or options, shares or FA. So every member here which was really interested to learn what ever she/he wanted was able to join any of those threads.

As you are a future trader, as far as I know, please correct me if I am wrong, we also have since many years other future traders here in the forum. Most of those people did what ever they could to educate others, include Smart Trade and many more. And some how I feel that those persons are a bit pushed beside by your return from other members, not from you.

But on the other hand: Joining a forum also must make fun. So why should I bother you with questions which have been discussed in the forum all over in many threads. As Smart Trade and you have worked together, many things are posted about future trading in his threads. Things you and him share. So why make hell to you with questions and questions, as there is so much info already posted in the forum?

That is why I told I do not have any expectations to your return here in that way. Once learning has to be over and we have to take the guts to jump in the water. To do that step, even Smart trade has given enough information to do so. So, I am happy that you are here, but not to bother you with questions instead of having a good laugh with you and a good time. Not sure if you want me to call you further more Sir. The Sir I gave and give to you, as I know about your famous thread and because I know you from your forum which I was a member under an other name.

Now I wish you a good day tomorrow and I would say: See you around / DanPickUp

@ Sir Saint

The following post counts only to me: I mean, you have been the leader of an other forum for quit a few years. So you know how it feels to have that pressure day by day on your side. You and even I know how much time it takes to answer certain questions in a proper manner about certain derivatives and charts and so on.

In TJ we have had and still have many threads on the best levels, if it is now on futures or options, shares or FA. So every member here which was really interested to learn what ever she/he wanted was able to join any of those threads.

As you are a future trader, as far as I know, please correct me if I am wrong, we also have since many years other future traders here in the forum. Most of those people did what ever they could to educate others, include Smart Trade and many more. And some how I feel that those persons are a bit pushed beside by your return from other members, not from you.

But on the other hand: Joining a forum also must make fun. So why should I bother you with questions which have been discussed in the forum all over in many threads. As Smart Trade and you have worked together, many things are posted about future trading in his threads. Things you and him share. So why make hell to you with questions and questions, as there is so much info already posted in the forum?

That is why I told I do not have any expectations to your return here in that way. Once learning has to be over and we have to take the guts to jump in the water. To do that step, even Smart trade has given enough information to do so. So, I am happy that you are here, but not to bother you with questions instead of having a good laugh with you and a good time. Not sure if you want me to call you further more Sir. The Sir I gave and give to you, as I know about your famous thread and because I know you from your forum which I was a member under an other name.

Now I wish you a good day tomorrow and I would say: See you around / DanPickUp
Yep Dan,so many great guys and am sure some excellent threads.Keep up the great work,but yes,I could do without the Sir......and do laugh with me as we sometimes laugh at ourselves as we ought to do and let's have a good time.:)

Mr.G

I still cant get over the fact that the legendary Saint is back! :O I used to read about you on the forum and everywhere. You are a wonderful person, I though I never would be able tell you this.

sumosanammain

I still cant get over the fact that the legendary Saint is back! :O I used to read about you on the forum and everywhere. You are a wonderful person, I though I never would be able tell you this.
Did you share one of your new methods with this guy, Saint?

He seems soooo happy that you are here.
Mr G spot seems to be sooo stimulated, that I am embarassed to write what would follow next :rofl:

Mr.G

Did you share one of your new methods with this guy, Saint?

He seems soooo happy that you are here.
Mr G spot seems to be sooo stimulated, that I am embarassed to write what would follow next :rofl:
Arre no yaar. Its like meeting a movie star. :clap: You only watch movie but never really talk. :p I read his threads but first time talking to him.

I still cant get over the fact that the legendary Saint is back! :O
Lol,hardly a legend...as Dan just mentioned,many who have come after me and presented their methodologies and their understanding who should be accorded the Legend status.... So just another guy that you see on the streets...

Status
Not open for further replies.