The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamit_05

Lol Sumo...... let the welcomes be,my friend..... that would be the only way I know the new guys around here. :)

And since I am restricting my comments to only this thread,and not roaming about the forum,what better way to say Hi than this.

Thanks everyone.....

As far as systems go..... from what I gathered from the posts,all that is there to be known is already known :D And that if all the info collected from all the excellent work by different guys are collated and put together,my baby stuff would not come near.So not reallly sharing any one method here.......Just going to talk gibberish,nothing else.Might be some gems there for the newcomers.....probably a waste of time for the oldies :D
I suspect that devoting time may be an issue for you. In which case, start an EOD system. Re-enforce the basic concepts. Whatever little you do will only help the junta.

Judging from the furore, it is about time. Many will benefit. Anything painfully simple will do.

rkkarnani

Lol Sumo...... let the welcomes be,my friend..... that would be the only way I know the new guys around here. :)

And since I am restricting my comments to only this thread,and not roaming about the forum,what better way to say Hi than this.

Thanks everyone.....

As far as systems go..... from what I gathered from the posts,all that is there to be known is already known :D And that if all the info collected from all the excellent work by different guys are collated and put together,my baby stuff would not come near.So not reallly sharing any one method here.......Just going to talk gibberish,nothing else.Might be some gems there for the newcomers.....probably a waste of time for the oldies :D
So forget about System !!!! :p
Why not focus on How to 'reading a chart' ! How to 'see' the Bigger picture? How to 'observe' the trend/ a chart without applying any Indicator on it. How not to leave much on the table? How to remain focused? Managing RRR ! Money management ! How to develop the trait to help others..... :D :)

sudoku1

Come on Saint, give us a tradable intraday system.

Chant guys... system.... system....system.....system

Am frankly tired of all the welcomes.... but it does show what people working in offices do on a daily basis :) Saint gets me, I think. :)
CUL bhai cul....its prof 1st day at college ..let him get acquaintd wid(badmash) students,den strt demanding ur demands:)

Why not focus on How to 'reading a chart' ! How to 'see' the Bigger picture? How to 'observe' the trend/ a chart without applying any Indicator on it. How not to leave much on the table? How to remain focused? Managing RRR ! Money management ! How to develop the trait to help others..... :D :)
All these things are utterly useless unless you have a framework to analyse the chart with.

For example, WOW!!!!! super duper trend in the one minute chart!!!!
Buy hey, the market did not even move a bit in 15 minute timeframe. So what the hell are you going to read, if you dont have a framework.

How not to leave much on the table.... if you dont have a system that gives you entries and exits, how are you going to know WHAT you are leaving on the table.... 5 points based on 1 mins, 15 points on 15 mins or 300 points on daily charts?

By the way, why the hell should Saint give us a system?

And, how many here even know how to trade a system?

Anyway, back to my silent avatar :)

Saint will cobbler me now :)

Ah,there is then still that something I can share........ :D

Shall do,RK....You might not get any help though with your experience and seniority,but to my younger friends,there is still a trick or two that this old man(me,not rk) can teach you.

All these things are utterly useless unless you have a framework to analyse the chart with.

For example, WOW!!!!! super duper trend in the one minute chart!!!!
Buy hey, the market did not even move a bit in 15 minute timeframe. So what the hell are you going to read, if you dont have a framework.

How not to leave much on the table.... if you dont have a system that gives you entries and exits, how are you going to know WHAT you are leaving on the table.... 5 points based on 1 mins, 15 points on 15 mins or 300 points on daily charts?

By the way, why the hell should Saint give us a system?

And, how many here even know how to trade a system?

Anyway, back to my silent avatar :)

Saint will cobbler me now :)
Don't you dare get Silent ,Sumo....keep talking ...... else,no Idli/Sambhar with you and I am coming down soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.