The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashu1234

Welcome back dear Saint!!!
This is for you.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuhjHwr8YXo

Since I'm catching you up live after a long time and never commented earlier as I was a total newbie back then, would like to give you sincere thanks for your previous post which were stepping stones in my journey so far. It was from your post only did I learn the time frame analysis of different tf, honestly before 5 years each candle which i used to see on forums or on other sites looked to me same be it 5 minute or daily :)

And hey, gr8 thread name "The Survivors" alternate name could have been "The Winners" or "The Conquerors" or something like that, but truth is that most of the time we survive the battle and few times we conqueror the crown and that's how we manage the empire.

Hope to see more from you, have seen you commented on Crude, wish to see more comments from you on commodities.

Not naughty enough.......... :D

Am too old to get easily taunted,my friend......:D

I have an answer to your poser but in doing so I will end up advertising something else which is not my intention.

So the only answer I can tell you is this...... Many(answer to your question).
Taunt??...where?
you mean ..such questions should not be asked...?
ok !!...let it be like this...

emil16

Now how many survived that nifty move by Nifty :D :D
Many newbies like me only watch the yesterday gap ups and board the bus at yesterday's high hopping of going higher. Today we might have averaged at different points and finally all yesterdays gain is lost, do a panic exit near todays low.

PS. This time I didn't to this (Finally Learnt my Lesson!!! ). But just watched both Gap Up and the fall

4candles

Survived??? Hope you mean,how many are partying with that Nifty Move :D
I Sold Nifty yesterday at closing time (based on 1 Hr candle)
Today morning I felt uncomfortable because as to what would be the News outcome and also because of yesterdays run got out without any gains, did not even bother to place a SL. And now ..... :mad:

:)

rkkarnani

All these things are utterly useless unless you have a framework to analyse the chart with.

For example, WOW!!!!! super duper trend in the one minute chart!!!!
Buy hey, the market did not even move a bit in 15 minute timeframe. So what the hell are you going to read, if you dont have a framework.

How not to leave much on the table.... if you dont have a system that gives you entries and exits, how are you going to know WHAT you are leaving on the table.... 5 points based on 1 mins, 15 points on 15 mins or 300 points on daily charts?

By the way, why the hell should Saint give us a system?

And, how many here even know how to trade a system?

Anyway, back to my silent avatar :)

Saint will cobbler me now :)
And pray, what would one do with a 'system' without these attributes.....

Welcome back dear Saint!!!
This is for you.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuhjHwr8YXo

Since I'm catching you up live after a long time and never commented earlier as I was a total newbie back then, would like to give you sincere thanks for your previous post which were stepping stones in my journey so far. It was from your post only did I learn the time frame analysis of different tf, honestly before 5 years each candle which i used to see on forums or on other sites looked to me same be it 5 minute or daily :)

And hey, gr8 thread name "The Survivors" alternate name could have been "The Winners" or "The Conquerors" or something like that, but truth is that most of the time we survive the battle and few times we conqueror the crown and that's how we manage the empire.

Hope to see more from you, have seen you commented on Crude, wish to see more comments from you on commodities.
:rofl::rofl: Nice video... :)

Survivors name ---the Brainchild of Sumo----his credit :D

Will comment on more stuff,ashu....

sudoku1

:rofl::rofl: Sudoku

If you meet me face to face ,you will feel I am abt 28-30.......though grey hair has started coming.Damn irritating.........Only way out is to shave off the french beard!!

Actually don't mind if the beard was white a la amitabh bachchan.....but left half turning white and right half still black is a nightmare. :D
aha...me 2 in french beard....black n white....i lv my beard , bt i think v shud nt keep attachments fr anything in life so dat losing dat thing nevr land us in painful situation...thoug i think xpectation is reasnbly a better option over attachment:)

rkkarnani

Ah,there is then still that something I can share........ :D

Shall do,RK....You might not get any help though with your experience and seniority,but to my younger friends,there is still a trick or two that this old man(me,not rk) can teach you.
Saint, "Reinforcement" "revision" of these attributes is always required and look forward to it ! Thanks !!!!!

And pray, what would one do with a 'system' without these attributes.....
Come on sir, would you hire a driver BEFORE purchasing a car?

Or buy a mattress BEFORE you have finalised a new home?

First you need a system. You need to take a few hundred trades. This brings out the problems in both you as well as your system.

THEN the traits mentioned by you make a difference.

3 saal ke bacche ko shaadi ke liye ladki dikhane ka kya matlab hai :)

Status
Not open for further replies.