The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudoku1

You might not get any help though with your experience and seniority,but to my younger friends,there is still a trick or two that this old man(me,not rk) can teach you.
u said u r 43 saint,cant u feel urself young pschologicaly? i m 44 n i always feel myself half of my age....now dont make me feel like double my age. u SHUD feel young here at least fr my sake:D

one naughty ques ....
There are many ..who survived at TJ
but how many survived at...TSF....;)
Not naughty enough.......... :D

Am too old to get easily taunted,my friend......:D

I have an answer to your poser but in doing so I will end up advertising something else which is not my intention.

So the only answer I can tell you is this...... Many(answer to your question).

u said u r 43 saint,cant u feel urself young pschologicaly? i m 44 n i always feel myself half of my age....now dont make me feel like double my age. u SHUD feel young here at least fr my sake:D
:rofl::rofl: Sudoku

If you meet me face to face ,you will feel I am abt 28-30.......though grey hair has started coming.Damn irritating.........Only way out is to shave off the french beard!!

Actually don't mind if the beard was white a la amitabh bachchan.....but left half turning white and right half still black is a nightmare. :D

candle

Dear Saint Sir,

Thanks ! Thanks !! Thanks !!!

This was the only word that I could use (although it doesn't suffice) for the immense learnings that I receive from various posts of yours. I am very new to Traderji and your teachings will surely be benefiting for an amateur like me. It will be my honour to be able to get you as a mentor.

regards

candle

Taiki

Ah,there is then still that something I can share........ :D

Shall do,RK....You might not get any help though with your experience and seniority,but to my younger friends,there is still a trick or two that this old man(me,not rk) can teach you.
Eagerly waiting for it Sir, :)

Regards
Taiki

Status
Not open for further replies.