Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rajaram,

I entered Unitech at 302 futures price and sold it at 306. Now am really repenting for this. I dont know every time i exit very early. May be fear is acting so much on me. I have done this mistake almost every day. Can u please let me know how do you exit usually. I always think of using trailing stop loss but these stop losses are always vulnarable and once it touches these SL again they will go up. So do u follow any other method to decide exits ?

Thanks,
Nagendra
SL in my case is a few ticks below the b/o for futures... in case of unitech 298.9 was the b/o point and 298 was my s/l . For cash holdings its a bit relaxed for e.g. in case of zee my s/l is 204(the pivot low is 205). If the stock hits my stop iam out and i focus on the next trade but not before cursing myself for the time wasted....

U

uasish

nagendra_gb,

The Early Exit problem is also same with me,yesterday was an exceptional One Way Traffic,to somehow manage this 'Fear' problem & moreover there are few False b/os also hence i Exit 50 % & hold 50 %.

Asish

U

uasish

IOC can give a Scalping oppurtunity today at 9.56am.
BEML is a Slow starter at 9.56 otherwise in this also a scalping oppurtunity.
Axis Bk Support is at 418.00 ,holding from yesterday.
Orchid to day above 250.95 expecting a b/o.

U

uasish

AIA Engg expecting b/o above 1560.05 (but the bid/ask spread is bad in this stock).

NEYVELILI expecting b/o above 154.90.

U

uasish

Review at 12.55 :=

IOC / BEML gave good return on scalping.
Axis Bk got out in profit.
AIA Engg & Orchid yet to come to the Level.
IndHotel holding with Stop (Low is at Stop about to Hit).
Both Neyville & Tata Motors gave good Intraday profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.