Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavantGarde

Hi AsishDa,

In My Opinion Most Stocks In The Front Line & Good Ones From Non-Index Will Turn Out To Be MultiBaggers In 1-2 Years Atleast.

It Wasn't All That Long Time Back When People Yearned For A Mere 5-10% Percent Correction In A Stock For A Fresh Entry Or A Re-Entry & Now With More Than 65% Down People Are Hesitant, & With Clock Work Accuracy You Have The Big Guys Suddenly Descending In Hordes @12500 To Predict We Will See Four Figures Thus Sowing The Seeds Of Doubt & Keeping Willing But Vulnerable Investors Away From Making A Partial Entry.

Happy & Safe Investing

SavantGarde

Code:
could i get a stock NOW which can be a Multi-Bagger few years down the line.

U

uasish

Dev Mookerjie,

What prompted you to feel that dev99891 has not traded this,here he was trying to draw attentions for examples on Volume analysis.
As you have come after a long back plz understand that there is an ongoing effort in the Forum for effective analysis with Volume ,Lead by Karthik.

Asish

Dev Mookerjie,

What prompted you to feel that dev99891 has not traded this,here he was trying to draw attentions for examples on Volume analysis.
As you have come after a long back plz understand that there is an ongoing effort in the Forum for effective analysis with Volume ,Lead by Karthik.

Asish
After reading ur comments, I have gone through, VSA by karthikmarar. Yeah its awasome.

U

uasish

Good many number of stocks are nearning its correction Level.
Request all our seniors to help us identify the same.

U

uasish

Amongst all being Cheap (not economical but CHEAP),which one to Track for future buy,becoz NOT ALL going to bounce substantially.
Plz guide me.

Status
Not open for further replies.