Today's Buy Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

I am Picking RIL delivery 20% for every 10% fall since y'day
Thks for responding,infact this is one of the best strategy which only a veteran can undertake.Becoz in this strategy Czar will exhaust his investable sum & will be 100% invested only if RIL comes down by another 50 % from this level.Put a hand on your heart & think deeply will that happen,OK even if that happens keep some money aside to Hedge with Min Nifty.
Think what is the down side Risk & how to mitigate that,then we can understand the beauty of this strategy.
For uninitiated the conceptual part of Hedging :=

http://www.traderji.com/derivatives/18953-nifty-futures-trading-1514.html#post231794

Let other veterans also guide the newbie's who are mostly AWE STRUCK & folded in the shell.

rishig38

I bought L&T at 948 today....will buy more at every 50 point drop (which is roughly add one every 5% drop in this stock)...this is a very sound stock....it has corrected way too much, which is justifiable in a bear market...Besides Infrastructure, its foray into nuclear power would bring in huge profits for this company...

another stock that you should look at is BHEL...look to buy as close to 1400 and then add more around 1200 (if that level comes)....

I added Unitech to my portfolio today at 89..will buy more at 79....

U

uasish

Ranbaxy in EoD for last 5 days shown us max Low 240 region & today around 12 noon from 236 risen ,now 271.50 .

Can this stock give a good bounce like RIL in future ?

C

Czar

Personally with the Mess of Ranbaxy going on, I would prefer some other reliable stocks...
in the present scene I personally feel all reliance are reliable...

U

uasish

Ranbaxy in EoD for last 5 days shown us max Low 240 region & today around 12 noon from 236 risen ,now 271.50 .

We all know that today Mkt opened & went down by (-) 7.5 % & closed at minus.See your charts to find what happened with RIL & Ranbaxy went (+) 4 % above.
So even in these atmosphere of Dooms Day one can get Money by LONGS.

IMO,

[/URL][/IMG]

after having made a lower high and lower low in weekly charts,Ranbaxy is showing a rally with no divergence with MACD.

[/URL][/IMG]

In daily charts for a considerable time price was in a trading range(channel) and the downward breakout occured at less than average volume with no divegence with MACD.
So it may prove out to be a dead cat's bounce.

mahesh

Status
Not open for further replies.