Trade Smart Online

Re: Now Online Issue

I am not able to view best 5 quotes in NOW web. On clicking MBP, it is showing a blank tab.
Using IE11 & Java 8 in Win 7.
Hello noviceinvstr,
Since your query came yesterday (Sunday), just wanted to make sure you were not trying to do the same yesterday. However, if you faced the same issue today too, please let us know and we'll look into the same.

Hi,

Will you post the link for older version of Nest Trader and it's compatible Nest Plus.

Since the latest version of Nest Trader and Nest Plus are not working fine, we can at least use the old version (even with reduced features) for smooth trading, till the present problems with new versions are sorted out.

Enjoy,
CArnot

amsin21

Hi,

Will you post the link for older version of Nest Trader and it's compatible Nest Plus.

Since the latest version of Nest Trader and Nest Plus are not working fine, we can at least use the old version (even with reduced features) for smooth trading, till the present problems with new versions are sorted out.

Enjoy,
CArnot
Hello CArnot
Sorry but the older versions are not working anymore. :(

We are aware of the issues with the new version of Nest Plus regarding charts and have given the feedback regarding the same to the Nest team.

We are continuously following up with them on fixing the issues in the new version.

Will follow up

amsin21

Hello amsin21,
Some people face issues with charts. This file has been shared with us by the Nest team and may resolve the issue in some cases.
I thought you guys went into hibernation stage :).

I tried installing the same, which is supposed to do the below listed as per installation screen:

Nest Chart 1.0.0.0 Installation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Features:
* Shift+P : To invoke IntradayChart
* Shift+H : To Invoke Historical Chart
Release Date : 31st October 2014

Nothing happens on pressing the key combination. Please have a look and update us.

Nest version : 3.11.2.1

I thought you guys went into hibernation stage :).

I tried installing the same, which is supposed to do the below listed as per installation screen:

Nest Chart 1.0.0.0 Installation
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Features:
* Shift+P : To invoke IntradayChart
* Shift+H : To Invoke Historical Chart
Release Date : 31st October 2014

Nothing happens on pressing the key combination. Please have a look and update us.

Nest version : 3.11.2.1
Hi amsin21,
It is working fine at our end. Only the Intraday Chart feature can be used without a cost for Nest Plus.

In case it is not working, please download the updated copy of Nest Trader from our website and install it again. It'll by default install the previous version of Nest Plus along with Nest Trader. However, on login it'll prompt you with an update button and update the Nest Plus to the new version. Please let us know if this works for you.

amsin21

Hi amsin21,
It is working fine at our end. Only the Intraday Chart feature can be used without a cost for Nest Plus.

In case it is not working, please download the updated copy of Nest Trader from our website and install it again. It'll by default install the previous version of Nest Plus along with Nest Trader. However, on login it'll prompt you with an update button and update the Nest Plus to the new version. Please let us know if this works for you.
Hi TSO,

It's working with Nest plus. I thought that it is for the old intraday and historical chart which are taken off from Nest.

Thanks

Hello CArnot
Sorry but the older versions are not working anymore. :(

We are aware of the issues with the new version of Nest Plus regarding charts and have given the feedback regarding the same to the Nest team.

We are continuously following up with them on fixing the issues in the new version.

Will follow up
Hello All,

NEST Trader is the worst of all the trading software I have seen so far. This is based on the last few days experience and especially today.

Angel's ODIN was working flawlessly while in NEST Trader I am not able to log in after waiting for at least 20-25 minutes and once disconnected the torture cycle starts all over again.

I am now wondering if it was the right choice to shift to discount brokerage firm which give NEST Trader ?

Even VNS (TSO) cannot do anything as it is all under the control of Omnesys.

With the way things are going with NEST, I will surely shift to other Trading software, and happily bear the higher charges for peace of mind during trading hours.

Enjoy,
CArnot

Last edited:

lvgandhi

Hello All,

NEST Trader is the worst of all the trading software I have seen so far. This is based on the last few days experience and especially today.

Angel's ODIN was working flawlessly while in NEST Trader I am not able to log in after waiting for at least 20-25 minutes and once disconnected the torture cycle starts all over again.

I am now wondering if it was the right choice to shift to discount brokerage firm which give NEST Trader ?

Even VNS (TSO) cannot do anything as it is all under the control of Omnesys.

With the way things are going with NEST, I will surely shift to other Trading software, and happily bear the higher charges for peace of mind during trading hours.

Enjoy,
CArnot
VNS offers NOW also. It works OK for me.