Trade Smart Online

ram2010

Hello All,

NEST Trader is the worst of all the trading software I have seen so far. This is based on the last few days experience and especially today.

Angel's ODIN was working flawlessly while in NEST Trader I am not able to log in after waiting for at least 20-25 minutes and once disconnected the torture cycle starts all over again.

I am now wondering if it was the right choice to shift to discount brokerage firm which give NEST Trader ?

Even VNS (TSO) cannot do anything as it is all under the control of Omnesys.

With the way things are going with NEST, I will surely shift to other Trading software, and happily bear the higher charges for peace of mind during trading hours.

Enjoy,
CArnot
Its been a habit of traderji members (particularly zerodha clients) to blame nest on day to day basis.

nest is absolutely working fine with my broker.

After disconnection, the cycle starts-' what do you mean?

whenever, there is a disconnection of internet problem, it automatically reconnects . you donot need to log out.

Its been a habit of traderji members (particularly zerodha clients) to blame nest on day to day basis.

whenever, there is a disconnection of internet problem, it automatically reconnects . you donot need to log out.
May i know who is your broker?

ram2010

May i know who is your broker?

If I name my broker here , some group will mark me as agent of my broker.

iam a full time trader sitting from 10 to 12 pm.

iam forced to reply here, since the same nest trader iam using having zero issues.

when my broker is too slow while activating nest pulse, omnesys took personal interest and made it activated.

I can post the e-mail replies from omnesys .

whatever problem , faced by any member in nest,

iam ready to post screenshots here , even I will try to post it in
real -time to validate my claim.

If you still need any assistance, you can pm.

If I name my broker here , some group will mark me as agent of my broker.

iam a full time trader sitting from 10 to 12 pm.

iam forced to reply here, since the same nest trader iam using having zero issues.

when my broker is too slow while activating nest pulse, omnesys took personal interest and made it activated.

I can post the e-mail replies from omnesys .

whatever problem , faced by any member in nest,

iam ready to post screenshots here , even I will try to post it in
real -time to validate my claim.

If you still need any assistance, you can pm.
Oh no, i wont accuse you of being an agent of any broker.

Please do share. Every customer who is with a discount broker is having a issue and the broker themselves have admitted to this.

The nation wants to know...:D

amsin21

ram2010

Oh no, i wont accuse you of being an agent of any broker.

Please do share. Every customer who is with a discount broker is having a issue and the broker themselves have admitted to this.

The nation wants to know...:D
'The nation wants to know'-

what do you mean by this?

Its not an appropriate sentence for a request.

As I already said, iam full-time trader.

No need to prove anything to anyone.

Ready to post screenshots based on specific problems.

Hello,

I am not a customer of Zerodha, I am only with VNS (TSO) as far as discount broking is concerned.

If you are not having any problem with NEST Trader - you must be the lucky person.

Please let us know your broker (with NEST Trader) so that we too can benefit from this uninterrupted service of NEST with discount brokerage

Yes, NEST Trader tries to reconnect after disconnection, but the market watch does not show change in prices, the screen just shows a blue circle which indicates it trying to re-start. After waiting for 30 minutes I have no option but to close NEST and re-start.

During re-start it waits for file download (NEST log in window says 35 %) for 20-25 minutes before it logs me in. Hence the words - the cycle starts...

If you know how to solve the problems with NEST - difficult to log in, difficult to launch NEST plus, charts flickering, NEST plus chart should show 22 days 1 min. data but shows only present day data, etc.. etc.. the list goes on and on..

If you are willing and ready to help, kindly post the details of how to get rid of problems mentioned above here in the open forum for the benefit of all.

I have also send you a PM with my email address.

Enjoy,
CArnot

Never mind what it means.

Please let us know who your broker is?

Why are you so afraid to post your broker's name ?

Hello,

Please try to understand the frustration we traders are having at the combination of NEST Trader and discount broker.

Since you are not facing problems you are able to trade smoothly full time.

With the problems faced by one when using NEST Trader, it is difficult to concentrate on trading and hence it comes as a surprise when you say there is no problem with NEST Trader with your broker.

People will view it with skepticism (after facing problems personally and brokers having admitted to their inability to solve them) and are genuinely looking for a solution, thought I too agree that the choice of words should be more appropriate.

Enjoy,
CArnot