Trade Smart Online

Please tell us difference between nest and now. What are the advantages and disadvantages of both.
NOW is provided by NSE itself and Nest is provided by a company called Omnesys Technologies.
Brokers are not charged for NOW terminal as it is free from NSE. But brokers are charged for Nest which is a commercially provided SAAS by Omnesys.

NOW is the fastest terminal out there as per my knowledge. It does not hang and is the most reliable trading platform. On NOW terminal, you can trade only in NSE and BSE.

Nest has the exact look and feel of NOW. But Nest provides the following additional features:
1. You can trade all exchanges from one terminal itself.
2. You have cover order and bracket order facility
3. You have Nest plus which gives you historical intraday charts.

Although it may seem like Nest is the clear choice, the reliability and stability of NOW are the primary reasons why a lot of people still prefer it over Nest.

rrrajguru

NOW is provided by NSE itself and Nest is provided by a company called Omnesys Technologies.
Brokers are not charged for NOW terminal as it is free from NSE. But brokers are charged for Nest which is a commercially provided SAAS by Omnesys.

NOW is the fastest terminal out there as per my knowledge. It does not hang and is the most reliable trading platform. On NOW terminal, you can trade only in NSE and BSE.

Nest has the exact look and feel of NOW. But Nest provides the following additional features:
1. You can trade all exchanges from one terminal itself.
2. You have cover order and bracket order facility
3. You have Nest plus which gives you historical intraday charts.

Although it may seem like Nest is the clear choice, the reliability and stability of NOW are the primary reasons why a lot of people still prefer it over Nest.
As per my knowledge, through NOW one can trade only in NSE. Not BSE.

amsin21