Trade Smart Online

Hello Mohan,
Sorry to know that you did not receive a reply to your email. Kindly let us know when you send the email and on which email id.

The process would be a little cumbersome. You have to become an authorized person and register with SEBI. There will be a cost for every exchange you'd like to enable for the same. Moreover, there'd also be additional charges for the trading software license since you'll need a dealer terminal.
Hello Trade Smart Online,

I sent you a mail on 13.Dec.2014 at " [email protected] "
After about 10 days I again queried with your online chat support executive.

My need is to get a single log in ID with multi client access.

The process will be cumbersome, only if we want it to be.
What ever are the requirements / terms and conditions, please let me know.

Brgds,
Mohan

lvgandhi

My order from NOW at 13:05 was rejected with reason "Lapsed by Midday reconciliation Sinker". I have enough margin. Still it happened. Can you explain why this happened.

My order from NOW at 13:05 was rejected with reason "Lapsed by Midday reconciliation Sinker". I have enough margin. Still it happened. Can you explain why this happened.
Hello lvgandhi,
There was an issue from NOW and some of the orders have been cancelled with this error. We checked with them and they advised that if this issue still persists one should logout and relogin.

Please let us know if you are still facing this issue and we'll take it up with NOW team accordingly.

cloudTrader

@ TSO ,

In my ledger there is a Debit Posting of Rs. 337 showing a narration "Balance Transfer From Depository Fund For CDSL Company For BO ID ********* " , does it imply that this is the AMC for the Demat Account ?

Thanks.

Hi TSO,

Noticed that you offer NCDEX trading facility also. Nice to see that.

1) So are you offering all these exchanges on a single platform?

2) If not do you have any plan to offer a (new) single trading platform in future?

Thanks

cloudTrader

@ TSO ,

What is this following Error message for "Rejected RMS: RULE COM assigned basket for entity account- ******* across exchange for segment -COM across product."